During economic crisis which violenty swept several regions of the world in 1997, innumerable companies particularly within the construction industry suffered huge losses and driven into bankruptcy. Waskita, amongst those, was the only one having the endurance and strength to survive through torrents of the severe crisis.
The company's motto “Onward through high quality performance” has become the hearts and minds of everybody in the company. It generates a strong motivation in the working life of the people who are always willing to deliver their best performances for the advancement of the company.
By any means, the convidence to grow in becoming a great and strong company thriving in globalisation era and regional autonomy, Waskita recognizes the necessity for consolidation and introspection through real actions.
Enable to give a clear orientation in determining the company's objective in entering the third millenium, Waskita has reformulated its vision, mission, work philosophy, and corporate culture which have been belonged to the company for more than fifteen years.
Sebuah Perusahaan Jasa Konstruksi Nasional terkemuka, membutuhkan tenaga berpengalaman untuk mengerjakan proyek-proyek besar di seluruh Indonesia dan Luar Negeri :
Management Trainee opportunities in the following area:
- Civil Engineering
- Fresh Graduate with maximum 25 years old
- Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Civil Engineering, Management and Accounting from Reputable University with minimum GPA of 2.75 for Civil Engineering and 2.75 for Finance/Accounting
- From Reputable Universities
- Willing to be based anywhere in Indonesia/Overseas (Middle East)
- Interested in construction industry
- A highly driven and motivated self starter with a strong commitment in achieving career, personal and organizational goal
How to apply
Please send your application letter, CV, recent 4×6 Photograph, copy of S1 certificate and copy of academic transcript to :
PT Waskita Karya (Persero)
Jl MT Haryono Kav. 10 Cawang Jakarta 13340
Write MT and Disipline Code in the left corner of the envelope.
Closing date 8 November 2012.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Source : Click Here