PERTAMINA’s scope of business incorporates the upstream and downstream sectors. The upstream sector covers oil, gas and geothermal energy exploration and production both domestically and overseas. The foregoing is pursued through own operations and through partnerships in the form of joint operations with JOBs (Joint Operating Bodies), TACs (Technical Assistance Contracts) and JOCs (Joint Operating Contracts), whereas the downstream sector includes processing, marketing, trading and shipping. Commodities produced range from Fuel (BBM) and Non Fuel (Non BBM), LPG, LNG, petrochemicals to Lube Base oil.
With the enactment of the Law of the Republic of Indonesia No. 22 of 2001 on November 23, 2001 relating to Oil and Gas, Law No. 8 of 1971 relating to the State Oil and Gas Mining Company was declared void. In accordance with the provisions of Law No. 22 of 2001, PERTAMINA was transformed into a Public Liability Company (Persero) designated PT. PERTAMINA (PERSERO) under Government Regulation No. 31 of 2003. All existing PERTAMINA provisions including its structural organization, employment guidelines and procedures as well as other matters associated with its duties and responsibilities, unless such matters are in contravention of the said Government Regulation, are declared to continue in force until the Company provides otherwise.
PT PERTAMINA (PERSERO) was established under Notarial Deed of Lanny Janis Ishak, SH No. 20 of September 17, 2003, and ratified by the Minister for Law & Human Rights under Decision No. C-24026 HT.01.01 on October 9, 2003. The above proceeded in accordance with the provisions set forth in Law No. 1 of 1995 relating to Limited Liability Companies, Government Regulation No. 12 of 1998 relating to Public Companies (Persero), and Government Regulation No. 45 of 2001 relating to Amendment to Government Regulation No. 12 of 1998.
Consistent with its deed of establishment, the objective of the PERSERO is to engage in oil and gas exploitation, domestically and overseas, as well as in other exploitation associated with or supporting oil and gas operations.
The objective of the Public Company is to:
1. Exploit profits based on the principle of effective and efficient PERSERO management.
2. Contribute toward improvement of economic conditions for the welfare and prosperity of the people.
In order to achieve the above aims and purposes, the Public Company engages in the following:
Oil and gas exploitation and the processed products and derivatives thereof.
Geothermal energy exploitation existing at the time the PERSERO was established, including Geothermal Power Plants (PLTP) in the final stages of negotiations and which the Perseroan has managed to gain possession of.
Liquified Natural Gas (LNG) exploitation and and other products generated by LNG refineries.
Other exploitation associated with or in support of the undertakings referred to in points above.
Lowongan Kerja Pertamina September 2012
Program Bimbingan Profesi Sarjana (BPS) S1 Fresh Graduated
- Auditor – Refinery Internal Audit ( E-REF-IA01 )
- Auditor – Marketing & Trading Internal Audit ( E-M&T-IA01 )
- Auditor – Support Function Internal Audit ( E-SUP-IA01 )
- Auditor – Finance Internal Audit ( E-FIN-IA01 )
- Auditor – Investigation Audit ( E-INV-IA01 )
- Minimal S1 majoring in Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering (Instrument / Electricity)
- Able to carry out the examination (audit) in a professional manner
- Mastering in norms, codes of conduct and audit techniques and procedures.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience as Auditor
- Preferred experienced in the field of oil and gas and in Projects
- Preferred who have an Auditor Certification
How to apply ?
Please register yourself at :
Lowongan Kerja Pertamina Closing date 8 October 2012.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
PT Pertamina (Persero) and its subsidiaries will only process shortlisted applicants whom meet to our standards and qualifications for the position.
PT Pertamina (Persero) and its subsidiaries do not solicit payments from job seekers or payments for fees, work permits or the like. Any requests for such payments should be regarded as fraudulent. If you receive a genuine offer of a job with us, whether the offer is made directly by us or through an agency, you will not be required to pay any money towards administration fees