Given the strong commodity demand in the medium to long term, BRM provides a unique opportunity to be part of a diverse mineral company. The management team has sound business experience in resource development and operating activities. The team has the ability to manage in developing countries.
BRM also has strong backing from its parent company, BUMI. These properties give exploration and mining rights to various minerals including copper, gold, lead, zinc, iron ore, phosphate, diamonds,molybednum, and kimberlite pipes.
PT Bumi Resources Minerals Tbk. ("BRM") is majority owned by PT Bumi Resources Tbk. ("BUMI"), incorporated in Indonesia and holds various mineral operating, development and exploration properties in Indonesia and in West Africa.
BRM has a diverse portfolio of minerals and holds security of tenure for its exploration and development properties. These properties give exploration and mining rights to various minerals including copper, gold, lead, zinc, iron ore, phosphate and diamonds. Given the strong commodity demand in the medium to long term, BRM provides unique opportunities to be part of a diverse mineral company i.e.:
OD & Recruitment Officer
- Has a minimum Bachelor Degree in Psychology, or Management
- At least 2 (two) years experience at the same position
- Experience in organization development, performance, and change management
- Able to conduct Behavioral Interview
- Able to use Psychological Test Tools, both scoring and making interpretation
- Excellent planning, analytical and organization skill
- Proficient in English is preferable
- Able to operate windows application
For further information please check our web:
Please submit your application letter together with your CV covering in details your past employment records, professional achievements and academic transcript, to :
All application will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short listed candidates will be processed.