Six years later, XL took an important step by setting up a partnership with Rajawali Group -a shareholder of PT Grahametropolitan Lestari - and three foreign investors
(NYNEX, AIF and Mitsui). Its name was changed to PT Excelcomindo Pratama, with the provisioning of basic telephony services as its core business.
XL commenced commercial operations in 1996, primarily covering Jakarta, Bandung and Surabaya areas. This made XL the first private company in Indonesia to provide
cellular mobile telephony services.
XL is now leading the industry as a cellular telecommunications provider with extensive coverage throughout Indonesia. It provides services for retail customers
and offers business solutions for corporate customers, including voice, data and other value-added mobile telecommunications services. XL operates its network with
GSM 900/DCS 1800 and IMT-2000/3G technologies. XL also holds a Closed Regular Network License, Internet Service Provider (ISP) License, Voice over Internet
Protocol (VoIP) License, and Internet Interconnection Services License (NAP).
Strategic Vendor Partnership, a new strategic unit under Strategic Partnership and Procurement Division (formerly Procurement and Logistic), is developed mainly to drive alignment between XL and strategic partners/major vendors in order to build, maintain, and enhance stronger and more beneficial relationships; and also to constantly create value out of the partnership.
Currently, we are fulfilling the resource who will act as partner to top level management in managing strategic partnership.
Successful candidates will work in a result oriented and dynamic environment. English proficiency and computer literacy are required for this position.
Send your application and curriculum vitae by indicating the position code you apply before 28 December 2011 (in MS Word, no more than 100 kb) to:
Business Transformation Partner
- Identify and develop key strategic initiatives generates desired strategic impact to the company to support XL’s goals and strategies
- Develop concept and propose team to implement initiative that support strategic improvement
- Provide necessary guidance and monitor to track outcomes of improvement programs during and post implementation in order to achieve target set by management
- Provide applicable independent analysis and recommendation on strategy implementation idea, to ensure the focus in the company-wide strategic improvement in line with XL’s goals and strategies
- Evaluate initiative/ project implementation to optimize progress and achieve target set by management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology, Science & Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Economics, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Advanced knowledge of Business & Strategic Planning
- Advanced knowledge of Business Analysis and Quality Improvement
- Advanced knowledge of Business Performance Measurement and the development of improvement programs
- Technical expertise in Project Management
- Technical expertise in Data Processing and Analysis
- Strong Communication Skills (Oral/Written, Persuasive, Interpersonal, Influencing, Collaborative)
- Result and Solution Oriented (Initiative, Innovative, Decisiveness, Managing Performance)
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Corporate Strategy or equivalent
Specialist - Corporate Strategy
- Provide information and develop guidance for top level management’s decision making on strategic alternative scenarios & business implications
- Develop short to medium term strategic market/ business guidance to Regions & Functional Dept for business improvement
- Develop 3-year roadmap on company strategic business imperatives with considerations of regulatory landscape, technology development, market & business dynamics, regional synergy, & company propositions
- Conduct a continuous strategic market analysis
- Coordinate & liaise with related departments to develop annual business plan
- Strong academic achievement
- Strong understanding about telecommunication business and operation
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking
- Solution Oriented (Creative & Analytical)
- Result Oriented (Initiative, Innovative)
- Collaborative and a team player
- Strong Communication Skills (Verbal, Written & Presentation)
- Fluency in English is a must
- University Graduate (S1) from a reputable university (preferably from Economics/Marketing/Statistics, S2 degree is a plus)
- 3-5 years of experience in similar field of work