PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) ("PT SMI") was established in February 26, 2009 with a purpose to accelerate infrastructure development in Indonesia.
To promote Public Private Partnership, PT SMI proactively builds strong relationship with private investor and multinational insitutions to finance various infrastructure projects in Indonesia.
PT SMI will always conduct capacity building by raising its funding capacity, developing financing products and assessing partnerships with third parties in infrastructure project financing, among others with Government Investment Unit (GIU), banks, private equities, pension funds, security companies and other parties.
In accordance with the above actions, PT SMI will also conduct internal capacity building in terms of capability and speeding up spirit, motivation and integrity of the employees according to the Company motto.
Going forward, PT SMI plans to strengthen the Company's capital structure and enhance the Company's leverage by conducting additional paid up capital and fund raising through capital market by issuing corporate bonds or securitization of infrastructure portfolio assets.
PT SMI will also continue establish relationships with several international institutions in order to increase the capacity of PT SMI as a leading Infrastructure Financing Company.
A State Owned Enterprise; Non Bank Financial Institution; Playing active role in facilitating infrastructure financing; Encouraging Public-Private Partnerships (PPP) in Indonesia;
All applications will be treated in stictly confidential and only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Please send your application letter accompanied by your comprehensive CV & recent photograph (passport size) within 7 days from the date of this advertisement to :
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
(Applied position must be written as the email subject)
General Affair And Administration For Supporting Division
- Male / Female, maximum 30 years old
- Minimum Bachelor Degree In Accounting
- Having min. 2-3 years of working experience in General Affair
- Having ability to handling General Affair, e.g office equipment distribution, office maintenance, office renovation, office inventory management, supervision of transportation & distribution, office boy, receptionist, messenger, and cleaning services
- Having ability to ensure the General Affair operation, developing and socializing General Affair policies
- Having ability to dealing with building management, build good relationship with all department
- Having knowlede related to process of licensing
- Having ability to analyze problems, delegates, and prioritize
- Having knowledge related to accounting process
- Having knowledge related to fixed asset
- Hard working, fast learning, detail, and good interpersonal skill.
- Willing to work in a team and under pressure.
- Proficient with computer literacy, minimum Microssoft Office
- Good command of english both in written and spoken.