To meet market requirement and improve better ways to serve the wider market, in 2005 REKIND took a bold step by changing its management structure and established Strategic Business Units focusing in industry and energy segments, which are:
Gas (Offshore and Onshore)
Geothermal & Energy
Refinery and Petrochemical
Mineral, Environment and Infrastructure
Each Strategic Business Unit works as a partner of the client, giving one stop solution ranging from project conception up to the operation and maintenance services. All works undertaken is completed in the highest international standard, supported by a strong operational team and modern technology. To present the finest result, REKIND utilize advance and modern information technology, such as PDS (Plant Design System), E - Procurement and ERP AXAPTA. In 2007, REKIND re emphasized its commitment to become a company with a global and customer centric vision through the implementation of cluster systems during the project execution. Through the cluster systems, comprising of civil, mechanical, instrument, electrical, process and piping, each technical discipline is responsible for the project execution from the initial stage of engineering up to the commissioning. Through our 27 years of experience, REKIND today is one of the leading national Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning (EPCC) companies in Indonesia and abroad.
To support the development of the human resources, REKIND has improved its facilities such as sport facility by the construction of a tennis/basket ball court. The court is also used as the place for common/group sport activity (gymnastics/ physical exercise) every Tuesday afternoon at 16.30 WIST and Friday morning at 06.30 WIST, conducted by an experienced instructor. At other days basket, tennis and futsal are held in turn, joined by the employees of REKIND and its subsidiaries.
REKIND also improved the facility of the clinic by adding emergency equipment to anticipate emergency situation during working hours.
To carry out their respective business operation, REKIND and its subsidiaries currently owned two office buildings REKIND Office Building-1 (ROB-1) and REKIND Office Building-2 (ROB-2). Each building is of 5-storey high, situated at Jalan Kalibata Timur I No. 36, Jakarta Selatan 12740, with a total area of 16,000 square meters and an ample parking space. ROB-1 and ROB-2 have respectively a multi purpose hall (meeting, presentation and exhibition rooms), ready for use, fully equip with the latest communication system such as PABX digital, facsimile machine, internet with e-Mail facility. The buildings and its facilities were designed and built by the employees of REKIND.
To improve the expertise and knowledge of the employees, the building is also equipped with a library, named “Chandra Widodo” in commemoration of the late Director for Operation (EVP Industrial Plant) who passed away on 8th September 2005 and his contribution in the development of the company and generous book donation to the library. The Library has a vast collection of reference book on technic and management, documents on project data, technical bulletins and magazines.
To meet the spiritual needs of the employees and the surrounding community, REKIND built the ULUL ALBAB Mosque which started to be built in mid 2005 on a 660 square meters land, and consist of two storeys. The mosque can accommodate about 600 people.
To support the development of the human resources, REKIND has improved its facilities such as sport facility by the construction of a Fitness Room and a tennis/basket ball court. The court is also used as the place for common/group sport activity (gymnastics/ physical exercise) every Tuesday afternoon at 16.30 WIST and Friday morning at 06.30 WIST, conducted by an experienced instructor. At other days basket, tennis and futsal are held in turn, joined by the employees of REKIND and its subsidiaries.
Lead Civil Engineer
- Must Possess bachelor degree in Civil Engineering
- More than 5 years experience at the same position in EPCC Projects
- Should possess strong technical / engineering skills in a multi-discipline arena
- Should possess hands on experience inproject Structural Design, analyse structural strength and stability
- Should be familiar with international codes and standards applicable
- Should have enough supervisory skill to manage a team in design, Cost Estimator, Computer modeling, compose, edit and managing report and presentation.
- Should be able to co-ordinate within the discipline and other disciplines
- Should be a fast learner and a team worker
- Good verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
- Good in computer skill (AutoCAD, Power Point, SAP,Plaxis)
- Excellent communication, energetic, dynamic and highly motivated
- Supervise Subcontractor work, coordination site work internal or client and Reporting construction progress
Mechanical Engineer 1
Mechanical Engineer 2
- Minimum S1 in Mechanical Engineer 1 with minimum 5 years experience and Mechanical Engineer 2 with minimum 8 years experience as Mechanical Engineer of Maintenance or Construction in power plant, petrochemical, mining or oil and gas Applied process piping design
- Understand PFD & P&ID
- Advance knowledge in pump and pumping
- Applied knowledge of mechanic of material and machine elements
- Advance knowledge and skill in Hydraulic calculation & thermodynamic
- Applied knowledge of Project Management
- Piping design & construction as Project Engineer (2 years)
- Piping design & construction as Discipline/Design Engineer (3 years)
- Have good computer skill in MS Office, MS Project, Auto Cad
- Fluent in English, speaking & writing
- Basic knowledge of safety environment (LOTO, permit system, lifting, rigging, scaffolding, fire protection, hydrocarbon management, etc)\
- Basic knowledge of material & welding inspection
- Understand well with API, ANSI, ASTM, ASME
- Building design & construction as Project Engineer (1 years)
- Understand well with other design and construction of process facilities modification, upgrade, or new design
- Understand well with pipe stress analysis, Caesar & Fluid flow and modeling software
- Have ability to do work planning
- Understand with safety potential hazard on working location
- Skillful, competent and high motivated
General Requirement :
- Minimum Bachelor degree from reputable university, majoring in Electrical Engineer
- Proficiency in English both oral and written
- Good in computer skill
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced changing environment
- Posses a strong organizing, planning, communication, and analytical thinking
- Hard worker and able to work under pressure
Special Requirement :
- Hands on experience for 5-10 years in engineering and or construction Company
- Having project experience in :
- Refinery, Chemical plant
- Power plant
- Cement, pulp & paper
- Other industrial project
- Excellent knowledge of :
- Power system & protection
- Electrical equipment : Travo, MCC, SWGR, UPS, etc
- Installation design, lighting, grounding, communication, etc