With over 60 years of experience, Indonesia-based GMF AeroAsia has emerged today as the largest aircraft maintenance in Indonesia as well as the MRO provider of choice.
GMF AeroAsia started out in 1949 as the technical division of Garuda Indonesia Airlines, acting as Garuda’s sole aircraft maintenance provider. As we grew and evolved, Garuda Indonesia transformed our division into the Garuda Maintenance Facility Support Center in 1984 to maximize our role and contribution.
Subsequently, the support center developed into a Strategic Business Unit (SBU) called SBU-GMF. It was still under Garuda but had autonomy to manage its financial and human resources.
Its spin-off from Garuda Indonesia in April 2002 honed GMF AeroAsia’s competitive edge. Today, with a new identity and our passion as fuel for expansion, GMF AeroAsia is better able to service its clients and is recognized as operating one of the best and biggest aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul facilities in Southeast Asia.
Due to our Global Challenge Plan and Quantum Leap Business Growth, we are looking to offer opportunities to conquer challenge, as well as putting achievement, teamwork, integrity and initiative as the front end characters. We offer opportunities to highly talented people to build their professional career in MRO industry as:
PT GMF AeroAsia is a subsidiaries of PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk with 99.99% shares in this company. The Company’s headquarter located in the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport complex near Jakarta with main business is engaged in Aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) including aircraft engines and components. GMF AeroAsia obtained several prestigious award. In 2010 GMF obtained The Indonesia Aerospace Awards Safety Leadership of the Year. In 2012, the Company awarded with Certification ISO 9001:2008 and OHSAS.
PT GMF AeroAsia offer opportunities to highly talented people to build their professional career in MRO industry as:
VP TREASURY MANAGEMENT
- The candidate must hold bachelor degree in Finance / Accounting
- Master Degree in Business Administration / Accounting / Finance
- 5 years experience in managerial level
- Experience in public accounting firm will be an advantage
- Directly report to EVP Finance (member of BOD)
- Ensuring the effectiveness of the management of funds and investment companies, business risk, insurance and taxation in accordance with existing regulations.
- Monitor & Control the Financialperformance of GMF AeroAsia against established targets set by GMF AeroAsia and Indonesian Accounting Standards.
If you are interested in joining PT GMF AeroAsia, please send your Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae up until Saturday, October 06 th, 2012, to:
Only selected and qualified candidates will be contacted for selection process.