Adaro Group - PT Adaro Indonesia operates under a Coal Cooperation Agreement with the Government of Indonesia which gives it the right to mine coal within its Agreement Area in the Tanjung district of South Kalimantan Province until the year 2022 with Rights to extend by mutual agreement are available. There are three deposits within the Agreement Area which contain total coal resources of 2.8 billion tones of open cut coal characterized by extremely thick seams of up to 50 meters with relatively low overburden. We are currently seeking:
HR Staff (Code: HRS)(Kalimantan)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma Degree
- Min 2 years experiences as HR Staff / personnel in Mining / Plantation
- Familiar with personnel system (Jamsostek, payroll etc)
- Good command in English
- Willing to be located at South Kalimantan
Front Liner (code: FO) (Jakarta)
- Min D3 majoring in English
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Computer literate
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Please put the position code as your email subject.
Only sort listed candidates will be notified.