PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk (BTPN) was established in Bandung on February 5, 1958,originally called Bank Employee Retired Military (BAPEMIL) with the status of business associations as entities that receive deposits and provide loans to its members. BAPEMIL have a goal to help ease the burden economic retirees, both military and civilian.Thanks to the high trust of the community and business partners, in 1986 the members of the PT BAPEMIL formed the National Pension Savings Bank with a business license as the Savings Bank. In 1993 the status of the Commercial Banks BTPN.
2008 is an important year for BTPN. Various development and made significant achievements. On March 12, 2008 BTPN successfully went public with the release of government owned shares, cq PT Asset Management Company (PPA) of 28.39%. On March 14, 2008, tpg Nusantara, Sarl acquires 71.6% stake BTPN, which became the main shareholder.
In addition to the core business continues to develop in the pension market has become the backbone for 50 years, at the end of 2008 BTPN has developed its business in the market share of Micro and Small Business Unit Sharia, by opening 46 branches l BTPN business partners of the people throughout Indonesia and Sharia Branch 2 in Bandung and Jakarta.
Now, BTPN known as medium-scale public bank reputation and one of the prime banks with the best financial performance in Indonesia, which has won various awards in recognition of the leading institutions and reliable.
Organization Development Officer
* In coordination with Relationship Manager Develop & Implement Compensation & Benefit scheme for unit business
* Support business performance through effective design & develop organization structure, KPI and doing Performance Management within the bank
* Develop, maintain and monitor project database as part of OD related strategic initiatives
* Perform other roles and duties as determined by the company from time to time
* Maximum age 30 years old
* Graduate Degree in related major (S-1)
* Having at least 2 (Two) years experience hands on Human Resources Area in Medium to Large Company Size (Employees more than 200 people)
* Understanding of the banking business process & HR corporate Related policy
* Able to use Microsoft Excel at Intermediate Level for managing medium size database
* Posses strong conceptual & analytical and able to manage work by him/her self
Please Send your latest CV & Latest Photo, Not later than February 28, 2010 to :