In recent years KOJO has developed innovative building technologies to support large-scale natural disasters. With KOJO's strengths of operating in remote and challenging locations, KOJO was able to develop large-scale community developments to support International Government organizations deliver housing and infrastructure projects to Tsunami refugees
KOJO Delivers property solutions to mining & energy service companies throughout Indonesia, allowing our clients to focus on their core business. With over 30 years experience working in Indonesia KOJO has the proven track record to design, construct, operate and maintain your project sites.
Please visit our website at: www.kojo.co.id
- Male/female, max 30 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a D3 or equivalent.
- At least 2 year in the same position.
- Willing to work with others, underpressure, hard-work, initiative.
- Handling HR administrative (prepare employee matters announcement, operational services, recruitment and other related parties)
- HR Filling and documentation requirements
- Take care absence of team members
- Handling Depnaker regulation
- Able to work in team
- Willing to work in Kalimantan Timur (Muara Badak)
Please send your complete cv and latest photograph to:
Jl. Raya Saliki Desa Salok Palay
Muara Badak, Kutai Kertanegara