tron Inc. is a leading technology provider to the global energy and water industries. Our company is the world’s leading provider of intelligent metering, data collection and utility software solutions, with nearly 8,000 utilities worldwide relying on our technology to optimize the delivery and use of energy and water. Our products include electricity, gas, water and heat meters, data collection and communication systems, including automated meter reading (AMR) and advanced metering infrastructure (AMI); meter data management and related software applications; as well as project management, installation, and consulting services
Main Purpose of this position are as Sales Support Department to work closely with Sales people; to translate customer business needs to be an effective technical proposal if necessary; to provide ongoing support to customer around the deploy solutions; expected to be able to maintain software life cycle for meter products particularly AMR / AMI application that has been delivered to Utility or private sectors and to provide cross function support in project bases needed. There are few tasks to be fulfiled such as: Software Development tools, Maintain software life cycle, Product Line support, Product knowledge training.
- Male or Female, age range max 30 years old
- Min. Diploma III in Software / IT
- Max. 2 years working experience in software / at the same position
- Experience in Socket and Serial programming (such as Delphi or C/C++ or any DotNet framework supported language, advantage if using Java/C#).
- Having experience in developing some IT project management professional (PMP)
- Familiar with any RDBMS (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS-SQL, MS-Access, Interbase). Oracle/PLSQL would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge in Object Oriented Programming and Software Development Life Cycle.
- Networking (Windows platform and preferable Linux).
- Optimization and Machine Control (Interfacing, Scheduling, Controller is advantage).
- Good analytical Thinking
- Proficiency in English (writing and speaking)
- Based in Cikarang, Bekasi
- You don’t need to have all the skills required above, but minimum you must have some experiences in Socket & Serial programming, Networking and Optimization & Machine Control.
If you meet above requirements, please send your Complete Resume (Application Letter & Curriculum Vitae) in English and Recent Photograph to: (kindly mention your current salary)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Closing date : 8 April 2010