Pacific Beverages, CCA’s 50/50 joint venture with SABMiller, one of the world’s largest brewers, manufactures and markets a range of premium beers in Australia and New Zealand, and also sells and distributes the premium spirits portfolio of Beam Global Spirits & Wines.
CCA’s major shareholder – The Coca-Cola Company – owns 30% of CCA’s shares and has two directors on CCA’s eight member Board of Directors.
CCA’s head office is in Sydney and the Company is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With a market capitalisation of over A$8 billion, CCA is one of Australia’s ‘Top-50’ listed companies.
- Reporting directly to the Accounting Manager, the incumbent will be responsible to:
- Managing the monthly Advertising Expense and Trading term process is running smoothly, accurate and done within agreed time frame.
- Perform the reconciliation of marketing expenses with general ledger
- Perform the realization of marketing activities into the available system
- Perform the verification between the incoming invoices of marketing activities vs marketing approved
- Solution to every escalated advertising, trading term and pricing issues from Help Desk as the 2nd level application support
- Providing leadership through performance based management for the respective employees in the Sales & Marketing Accounting Team.
- Continuously improve and provide support for National and Operations team in doing the MAA creation, Realization process, Tax Nominative List create and connection and month end process.
- To be responsible for managing the processing of marketing promotional expense for both Modern Trade and General Trade.
- To be responsible in managing the collect ability of promotion support from Coca-Cola Indonesia and Beverage Partner Worldwide Indonesia
- Prepare, monitor, and control the annual DME and D&A Trading Term expenses to ensure expenditure is in line with the business plan.
- Providing the marketing promotion, trading term and pricing related activities schedule to others related third parties.
- To respond & accommodate the needs and inquiry of Strategic Planning and Sales & Marketing team in Operations and National Office related to marketing promotion scope and proactive on providing related accounting treatment needed.
- To be responsible in monitoring the deployment of system enhancement to ensure that the solution is meet with the requirement.
- Take responsibility for providing and managing a work environment that is safe and without risk to health by ensuring OHS policy, plans, procedures, induction, training and work instructions are followed. Ensure that hazard management including identification, assessment and control are undertaken.
- To be successful for the above role, the ideal incumbent should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum S1 degree from reputable university, preferably majoring in Accounting or Finance or other economics area
- Minimum 2 years working experience in other companies after completing university or at least seven years experience in CCAI finance organization.
- Experience in participating in implementation and support of business application such as BASIS, ORACLE, Hyperion, MAA and/ or PPA database will be advantage.
- Technical Competencies required :
- P/L Statements, Balanced Statements Knowledge of business application, such as BASIS, Oracle, Essbase/ Hyperion, MAA database, PPA database and Tax Nominative List
- Strong analytical and influencing skills are required to identify business improvement opportunities and drive change.
- Good common sense inunderstanding relevant business issues and ability to stimulate results.
- Core Competencies required:
- Orientation to Excellence
- Customer Orientation
- Communication and Influencing
- Problem Solving
- Leadership Competencies required:
- Planning & Executing
If you consider that you are the right candidate, please submit your comprehensive resume and recent photograph no later than 2 weeks after this Ad. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Send your comprehensive resume with photograph
(Not more than 100 Kb):
Only short listed candidate will be proceed