ZTE aims to satisfy customer requirements in their pursuit for reliable and innovative products via a suite of wireless, wired, business and terminal offerings. ZTE has been recognized for its products and services and has secured a number of high rankings around the world. In 2010, ZTE recorded revenue of RMB 70.264 billion. The Group’s revenue from its international operations grew 27.45% to RMB38.066 billion and accounted for 54.18% of total operating revenue. For the first time, the US and European markets contributed the largest portion of overseas revenue. These markets recorded year-on-year growth of 50% which accounted for 21% of total operating revenue.
ZTE is dedicated to creating value for customers and to remaining a cutting-edge provider with innovative and technologically advanced systems. The company has 15global R&D centers located in the U.S. France, Sweden, India and China. It employs 30,000 researchers around the world who develop new and innovative products. In 2010, ZTE applied for 1,863 international patents, putting it in second place globally when it comes to innovation. Along with 107 affiliated institutions around the world, ZTE has demonstrated its growing innovative ability, outstanding flexibility and refined delivery, enabling it to win and retain trust from clients.
ZTE is a member of the United Nations Global Compact and is committed to sustainable development throughout the world. The company uses technology to help people in different regions enjoy the rapidly evolving world of communication. It also pays special attention to sustainable work practices throughout the lifecycle of its products – from R&D to production to logistics, and through to customer service. Limiting energy consumption and carbon dioxide emissions around the world is a key strategy being implemented through its sustainability program.
PT.ZTE Indonesia as subsidiary company of ZTE Corporation is one of the leading telecommunication solution suppliers based on China providing total solution to telecom carriers worldwide. ZTE’s over 26,000 employees are working in more than 70 countries and regions in Asia, America, Europe, Africa, etc. In coping with our expansion in local market depending on our Indonesian large project demand, ZTE is looking for outstanding employees in Indonesia to fill in the vacant position of :
- In charge of financial statements under the principle of CAS and Local financial reports under the principle of Indonesia
- Responsible for daily accounting operations, ensure all the accounting vouchers are accurate and compliance with finance policies
- Ensure monthly tax declaration, tax refund application and annual tax filing timely and accurately; Communicate and negotiate with tax authorities in case of disputes/ special treatment
- Relationship with other departments (within and out of financial department), provide consultation on accounting policy and tax issue
- Manage the treasury and banking functions; supervise the cashier and bank reconciliations
- Budgeting &Planning, Controlling, etc
- Support Admin Supervisor on Admin routines
- Bachelor degree (S1), major in Finance\ Accounting or equivalent
- Min 1 years finance experience in finance & accounting or related position; qualified fresh graduate is welcome
- Familiar with local accounting and tax regulations
- Skills in MS office, especially MS Excel and Word are essential
- Good in communication and interpersonal skills
- Out-going, willing to learn
- Fluent English speaking and writing
Please send your CV to
we will inform you for a face to face interview if you are qualified.