This simple phrase familiar to every Nissan employee conveys a powerful truth. Any company is only as strong as the people who bring it to life. Companies do not create products, deliver services or solve problems; people do.
And the people who work at Nissan are facing major evolutions that are changing the global automotive industry as we know it today.
One trend is the shift in demographics. The world's population is expanding at a rapid pace, from 6.7 billion today to more than 9 billion by 2050. More people will create the demand for more cars. Today, there are 600 million vehicles worldwide; by 2050, statistics show there may be up to 2.5 billion vehicles.
Where will the growth occur? Many vehicles will be sold to the rising middle classes all over the world, particularly in emerging markets. A car is an important symbol of freedom, status and personal achievement, and growing numbers of new drivers will seek affordable transportation and the benefits that car ownership provides.
Another important trend is the growing demand for a cleaner environment. Automakers are accelerating the development of products to offer greater fuel efficiency and fewer CO2 emissions, from more efficient gasoline-fueled engines to hybrids, clean diesel, electric vehicles and fuel cell vehicles.
PT Nissan Motor Indonesia is a manufacture and distributor company of “Nissan” car. Nissan as a worldwide company with Japan investment, invite young, dynamic, and smart people to join our team, and grow with us.
PT Nissan Motor Indonesia is a manufacture and distributor company of “Nissan” car.
Nissan as a worldwide company with Japan investment, invite young, dynamic, and smart people to join our team, and grow with us.
Manufacturing Cost Control Supervisor
- Calculate manufacturing cost budget/forecast/mid-term plan
- Distribute manufacturing cost budget to each department
- Make gap analysis (compare budget & actual expense)
- Control cost in manufacturing and make improvement
- Bachelor degree from reputable university, major in Industrial Engineering, Finance, or accounting, with GPA min 3.00 out of 4.00
- Has more than 2 years experience in the same related field
- Single, Male, Age 22-26 years old
- Has good analytical thinking, numerical ability, logic of verbal, good perspective, more on accuracy, and fully focused on delivering results and challenge
- Has good interpersonal relationship, communication skill and able to work in team
- Fluent in English is a must (both oral and written)
- Computer literate, can work under pressure, available work overtime, and hard working
- Have big interest in automotive
Please submit your complete application letter
BeforeJuly 25th, 2012 to:
(Subject : MCC SPV)
Only short listed candidates who meet requirement and sent application by email will be notified.