Knauf is a family name. A multinational producer of building materials and construction systems. A strong characteristic of Knauf is the courage for visions, innovation and investments as well as simple decision-making processes and a wealth of ideas on the part of its personnel.
Originally a producer of conventional gypsum, Knauf produces construction materials for drywall construction, Knauf plasterboard, mineral fibre acoustic board, dry mortar with gypsum for internal plaster and cement-based external plaster and insulating materials on the basis auf glass wool an mineral wool.
Closeness to customers, the establishment of long-lasting, special customer relationships by offering first class advice and appropriate expert service for top-grade products and systems: this has been the Knauf way to market. For this purpose it is necessary to have state-of-the-art plant technology that is subject to an ongoing development process.
However, the future also lies in the hands of talented and highly motivated employees. An important aspect is the “family culture” which prevails in the company: Learn from one another, hold together, pass on knowledge, assume the role of mentor, take fast and direct paths and press for special achievements. All of these are facets of the company culture.
At Knauf the global market became reality a long time ago. Wherever the group of companies becomes established its main prerequisite is: economy in building.
Accounting Staff (Temporary)
The candidates are preferably of:
- Graduated S1 / D3 Accounting from reputable university with GPA 3.00.
- Male or female max. 30 years old
- Having at least 1 year experience in Accounting Field
- SAP User is preferable.
- Good proficiency in Excel. Word and Power Point
- Fluent in both written and spoken English is preferable.
- Good interpersonal skills & communication skills
- Positive word attitude and used to work under pressure
- Self motivated and hard working
- Only candidate who can meet those requirements are encouraged to apply
Checking Freight Expenses and GE, Assisting Tax Reporting and Tax Reconciliation, Asisting Finance & Accounting Spv/Mgr to meet objective of Finance and Accounting dept.
- Monthly GE checking
- Monthly Freight checking
- Tax Reconciliation
- Others reporting
Key Performance Indicators
- Accuracy of Freight and GE checking
- No delay of submitting Freight and GE to Finance
- Monthly Tax Reconciliation
Please submit your complete application letter, curriculum vitae and photograph within 2 weeks after this advertisement to :
PO Box 4553 – JKP 10045
email to : email@example.com