Since its establishment, Korindo has worked under a business slogan of "building the nation through export", one of the teachings of our fatherland Korea from its high growth era of the 1960-70s in selecting major business fields for the group that is destined to grow keeping in pace with the economic development of its host country, Indonesia. In the meantime, it has endeavored to cultivate a so-called "Korindo culture" through a pursuit of localization and strengthened sense of common identity in harmony with indigenous people, in the spirit of challenge and exploration with a view to foreseeing, preoccupying and taking action ahead of others, all based on such a slogan.
Now, in the 21st century, the Group is in operation under the principles of ability-first for the personnel management, efficiency-first in the organization management, and outcome-first in the performance evaluation, with a view to achieve the Korindo Vision of becoming the best in the world in each business sector in the new century.
Inovation Manufacturing Trainer
- Monitor, evaluate and record training activities and program effectiveness.
- Offer specific training programs to help workers maintain or improve job skills.
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups, or consultation with managers, instructors or customer representatives.
- Develop alternative training methods if expected improvements are not seen.
- Organize and develop, or obtain, training procedure manuals and guides and course materials such as handouts and visual materials.
- Present information, using a variety of instructional techniques and formats such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos and lectures.
- Evaluate training materials prepared by instructors, such as outlines, text, and handouts.
- Design, plan, organize and direct orientation and training for employees or customers of industrial or commercial establishment.
- Monitor training costs to ensure budget is not exceeded, and prepare budget reports to justify expenditures.
- Select and assign instructors to conduct training.
- Male/Female, S1 Psychology/HRM, max 37 years old
- Minimum 3 years as a Trainer in a training management team
- Have certification Train the Trainer from reputable institution
- Self motivated, and eager to help other achieve their best.
- Knowledge Quality Circle Control/5s/ Suggestion system/TPS (Learn Manufaturing)
- Strong presentation skill and communication skill
- General Requirements:
- Good Attitude, hard working and team player
- Active English and MS Office familiarity are a must
Jakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya)
- Prepare, Execute and coordinate with task force members to establish and implement CBHRM System
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Plan, organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, training, or labor relations activities of an organization.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in jakarta selatan.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Minimum 3 years experience in HRM, especially in setup and implementation of Competency Based HRM
If your qualifications meet the above requirements, please send your application letter and CV to: