PT. Nippon Indosari Corpindo, Tbk was incorporated in 1995 and opened its first production plant in 1996 at Jababeka Industrial Estate, Cikarang, West Java as a bread manufacturer with Sari Roti™ as its primary brand. To meet growing consumer demand, PT. Nippon Indosari Corpindo, Tbk then expanded the business by constructing its second production plant in Pasuruan in 2005. The rapid rise in production quantity at its production plant in Jababeka Industrial Estate prompted PT. Nippon Indosari Corpindo, Tbk to expand and built another production facility which is also located at Jababeka Industrial Estate, Cikarang, West Java. In 2011, new production plants in Semarang and Medan were built. PT. Nippon Indosari Corpindo, Tbk became a publicly listed company on the Indonesian Stock Exchange in June 2010.
The company produces, under the Sari Roti brand, a variety of breads including White Bread, Sweet Bread with various fillings, Sweet Bread with Cream Filling, Bread Roll, Burger Bun & Plain Roll, and Chiffon Cake. These variants are produced at Sari Roti’s production plants using the best and most modern technology by emphasizing the 3H principles, namely, Halal, Hygienic, and Healthy. Our commitment toward these 3H principles and producing quality and safe products has been validated by the HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) award received by PT. Nippon Indosari Corpindo, Tbk in 2006 for its Sari Roti products. The HACCP certificate is awarded as a recognition for food safety warranty. Sari Roti also has a R&D unit to create products which meet consumers’ taste preference and demand.
Sari Roti as the leading bread producer in Indonesia for the last 15 years has won numerous awards, namely: 2009, 2010, 2011 Top Brand, and Top Brand for Kids in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2010 Marketing Award, 2010 Original Brand, and 2011 Business Record, and several other awards.
PT. Nippon Indosari Corpindo, Tbk (PT NIC) was incorporated in 1995. Sale of the company’s bread products commenced in September 1996. In the beginning, PT NIC operated only one factory at Jababeka-Cikarang Industrial Estate, West Java with a production capacity of only two production lines.
Anticipating growing consumer demand, PT NIC further increased its capacity in 2002 by two production lines. Sales of Sari Roti’s bread products were available in Jabodetabek, Bandung (West Java), and Lampung.
By 2005, PT NIC expanded its business across the East Java Region by constructing a production facility in Pasuruan Area with a production capacity of 3 lines. Bread products produced from PT NIC’s production plant in Pasuruan are supplied to the Yogyakarta, Central Java, as well as Bali markets.
With Sari Roti’s rapid sales growth in Jabodetabek area, PT NIC constructed its third factory in Jababeka Industrial Estate, Cikarang, West Java in 2008. This factory initially had 2 production lines and 2 additional production lines were added in 2010.
To cater to popular demand of its bread products in Central Java and Yogyakarta regions, PT NIC opened its fourth factory in Semarang in January 2011. The plant has a 2 line production capacity and supplies the products for Central Java and Yogyakarta regions.
PT NIC opened its fifth factory in Medan in April 2011 with the capacity of 2 production lines.
Associate Investor Relations
- Min S1 graduate, majoring Business/Commerce
- Must be Fluent in Speak English and be able to write proper English
- Must be able to read and understand Financial Statement
- Working experience in a banking environment would be advantageous
- Computer literate, able to work spreadsheet, Ms Word, Power Point
- Good Appereance and Healthy
Bekasi (Jawa Barat), Cikarang (Jawa Barat)
- Male, maximum 28 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Experience min. 1 years as account receivable
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office & e-mail.
- Process suppliers invoice to ensure that they are paid on time.
- Check the suppliers invoices to match them with account payable records
- Honest, good performance, team work
- Good in communication skill and negotiation skill
Jakarta (West Java), Cikarang (West Java)
- Maximum age of 23-28 years
- At least high school education, all the majors.
- 1 year working experience in same field.
- Mastering MS Office (Word & Excel)
- Diligent and Thorough.
- Physical & Spiritual healthy, honest, hardworking, & hardworking.
Key Account Executive
Bekasi (Jawa Barat)
- Male 26 - 34 years old with good health and integrity
- Holding S1 degree in relevant major, having driving licence (SIM A)
- Having at least 2 years experience in Sales , preferably in FMCG business
- Strong in forecasting capability, planning, analyzing,and sales skills with excellent interpersonal relationship
- Self motivated, hard working and target oriented
- Achieving business goals: Sales (Volume & Value), Service level, on time delivery, AR aging.
- Developing the existing customers and expanding business by opening new customer.
- Maintaining business relationship with key customers within area of responsibility.
Please send complete resume and latest CV, to:
PT Nippon Indosari Corpindo Tbk
Jl Jababeka XII-A blok W, kav 40-41
Or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org