Pacific Beverages, CCA’s 50/50 joint venture with SABMiller, one of the world’s largest brewers, manufactures and markets a range of premium beers in Australia and New Zealand, and also sells and distributes the premium spirits portfolio of Beam Global Spirits & Wines.
CCA’s major shareholder – The Coca-Cola Company – owns 30% of CCA’s shares and has two directors on CCA’s eight member Board of Directors.
CCA’s head office is in Sydney and the Company is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With a market capitalisation of over A$8 billion, CCA is one of Australia’s ‘Top-50’ listed companies.
If you consider that you are the right candidate, please submit your comprehensive resume and recent photograph no later than 2 weeks after this Ad. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia one of the leading manufactures and distributors of The Coca-Cola Company products in Indonesia, is inviting the right candidate to fill in a challenging position in Information technology area as:
Change Management Specialist - SAP
- The successful applicant will be joining the emerging and exciting Change Management Team in IT Department and will be directly reporting to the Master Data and Change Manager. The role of Change Management Specialist offers the opportunity to drive change within the business in a dynamic project team environment. This role is responsible for identifying the impact the OAisys solution will have on our organisation and designing and implementing change interventions to transition CCAI employees to the new environment. As a permanent position, upon completion of the OAisys project this role will continue be involved in the deployment of critical and large scope IT projects.
- Facilitating impact analysis, understanding the changes the new processes will have on the organization in terms of policy, process, culture, communications and roles
- Implementing change interventions to drive the transition and mitigate implementation risk
- Identifying change risk issues and working with key business and HR stakeholders to resolve them
- Communicating change to user groups building ownership and commitment to the change program
- Working with all levels within the business to build the organizations "readiness to change"; including driving the sponsorship model
- Driving sustain activities to assist the business to adopt the new solution
- In order to succeed in this role it is anticipated that you will have at least 3 years work experience and appropriate qualifications, exposure or understanding in either Change Management, Project Management or the Human Resources Management field.
This role will see you liaise regularly with all levels of the business including top level management. Communication is one of the key areas of focus you must be able to demonstrate high level written and verbal communication skills plus the ability to attain high levels of credibility with stakeholders in short periods of time; so to be successful it is essential you have strong communication, relationship building and influencing skills.
Familiar in creating Communication Material such as Fliers, Posters, Modules, etc; advance skill in Writing, Adobe Photoshop and Corel Draw are required.
Practical and with a high attention to detail you must also have demonstrated your ability to successfully manage a project to tight deadlines with good level of creativities and high level of energy to drive results.
This is a great opportunity to assist CCAI in transitioning our greatest assets - our employees - through a period of great change.
Document Control Specialist
Reporting directly to the National CDES Settlement and Performance Manager, the incumbent will be responsible to:
- Ensuring document availability and validity by checking the document expiration.
- Developing contract template standardization and socialization of contract template.
- Service appraisal for delivering routine report
- Consulate for 3rd party bidding process.
- Performing evaluations and document audits
- Responsible for the establishment of Document Control Procedure. The document control procedure shall include document submittal and receipt procedure, secrecy observation procedure, document status indication procedure etc.
- Keeping track of all documents correspondences and transaction. Maintain and update all document registers.
- Developing SOP for proper documentation.
- Responsible for file validation and document controlling.
- Ensuring that all corporate documents are well checked and submitted on time prior to the documents submission due date.
- Developing the standard format in order to edit documents that have typographical errors and other types of errors that may lead to the disqualification of a document.
- Ensuring that all documents have no errors in filenames, submissions, etc in order to avoid confusion.
- Responsible for coordinating with all departments of the company in order to assure that all documents are kept in the right place and in the right department file archive.
- Identify area for improvement, develop improvement program and monitor the implementation to increase process efficiency, cost effectiveness, or increase productivity.
- Take responsibility for providing and managing a work environment that is safe and without risk to health by ensuring OHS policy, plans, procedures, induction, training and work instructions are followed. Ensure that hazard management including identification, assessment and control are undertaken.
- To be successful for the above role, the ideal incumbent should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in any major related.
- Experienced administrative professional who is dependable and highly organized with business maturity, discretion, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude.
- Having ISO and QMS knowledge will be an advantage
Technical Competencies required :
- Technologically literate with strong computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good organizational skills and record keeping (attention to detail is critical)
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Self starter who can work independently
- Ability to follow direction
- Core Competencies required:
- Orientation to Excellence
- Customer Orientation
- Communication and Influencing
- Problem Solving
- Leadership Competencies required:
- Planning & Executing