Pacific Beverages, CCA’s 50/50 joint venture with SABMiller, one of the world’s largest brewers, manufactures and markets a range of premium beers in Australia and New Zealand, and also sells and distributes the premium spirits portfolio of Beam Global Spirits & Wines.
CCA’s major shareholder – The Coca-Cola Company – owns 30% of CCA’s shares and has two directors on CCA’s eight member Board of Directors.
CCA’s head office is in Sydney and the Company is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With a market capitalisation of over A$8 billion, CCA is one of Australia’s ‘Top-50’ listed companies.
If you consider that you are the right candidate, please submit your comprehensive resume and recent photograph no later than 2 weeks after this Ad. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia one of the leading manufactures and distributors of The Coca-Cola Company products in Indonesia, is inviting the right candidate to fill in a challenging position in Information technology area as:
HR (Learning & Development) Internship
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written (for translation)
- Able to operate MS Office, good MS PowerPoint knowledge is preferable
- Having Learning & Development background will be an added advantage
- Able to work full time for 3 months
- Available to start immediately!