ConocoPhillips uses its pioneering spirit to responsibly deliver energy to the world. This purpose transcends all of ConocoPhillips’ operations. The company conducts its business to return maximum value to shareholders while utilizing a wealth of knowledge and resources from its employees and acting responsibly in all communities in which it operates.
As the third-largest integrated energy company in the United States, based on market capitalization, oil and natural gas reserves, the company understands its responsibility to deliver energy in a safe, environmentally and socially responsible manner. The company upholds this responsibility in its worldwide operations, where it is the fourth-largest refiner and the sixth-largest reserves holder of nongovernment-controlled companies. ConocoPhillips is known worldwide for its technological expertise in reservoir management and exploration, 3-D Seismic technology, high-grade petroleum coke upgrading and sulfur removal.
Approximately 29,900 ConocoPhillips employees work worldwide to consistently deliver top performance and value and to maintain the company’s global market position. Employees’ individual talents and strengths combine to create a diverse and resilient workforce within ConocoPhillips.
With operations in more than 30 countries, ConocoPhillips is committed to contributing to social, economic and environmental improvements in all the communities in which it operates. The company is currently funding numerous environmental, social, health and education programs around the world.
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, the company has assets of $155 billion. ConocoPhillips stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "COP."
You already have a portfolio of talent, knowledge and experience. Now the challenge is to channel it all into a career that will make the most of everything you have to offer and propel you to the next level.
Join ConocoPhillips, and it can happen.
Ours is an environment that makes you excited to come to work every day. Such is the phenomenon when you're working in a team towards a collective goal. Yet your individual contributions are recognized and prized.
Here's what we can offer you: the global resources and depth of experience that will put your ideas in motion and your career on a fast track that can start as soon as now.
Our Purpose and Values are essential building blocks in the continued success of the company. Together, these ideas represent The SPIRIT of Performance and are an integral part of our search for greatness. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, ConocoPhillips operates in more than 40 countries. The company has approximately 38,400 employees worldwide. ConocoPhillips is committed to setting the standard of excellence in everything we do. For more details on ConocoPhillips, career path, here
To apply please visit:
Senior Process Engineer
Job Description :
- To lead Engineering field evaluations and day to day operational trouble shooting.
- Coordinate with Production Engineering to provide process optimization as well as plant performance test.
- Support other disciplines to identify and evaluate optimum field development scenarios.
- To lead Process and Equipment sizing calculations; HYSYS modeling and process simulation.
- Participate in risk assessment such as HAZOP, HAZID, and SIL review
- Review PFD, P&ID, SAFE Charts drawings; Review the effectiveness of chemical treatments utilization and make recommendation for necessary changes to gain optimum efficiency; Review the operational of Utility System such Power Generation, Instrument Air, Cooling Water etc., and make recommendation for improvement.
- Assist Operation and Project Departments for developing operating procedure, as well as commissioning and start up procedure for production facilities.
- Prepare all aspect of process design requirements including the compilation of scopes of work and specifications for conceptual and FEL development.
- Interface with contractors, technical teams to integrate development plans with existing facilities for complex bid package.
- Responsible for AFE package, Scope of work, Cost Estimate and JSA.
- Interface with the Regulator, government agencies and other project stakeholders as required in facilitating design and permitting reviews
- To lead of Technical Bid Evaluation and recommend the bidder.
- Independently contribute in-house technical design reviews and document distribution
- Review the contractor's technical work scopes are executed in accordance with Contract specifications, contract technical requirements and Industry codes & standards.
- Plan and promote all work to be implemented in a safe manner in support of the Project and Indonesian Business Unit's HSE objectives.
- Responsible for the review and assessment of the cost and schedule information.
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Having experience in Process Engineering Work for 6-10 years experience.
- Proficient in Process Software Application.
- Working Knowledge of Process Engineering work which included: Process Control,Fundamental Theory / Principle,Project Process Engineering / Design,Engineering Drawings and Documentation,Exploration and Production – General,Exploration and Production - Gas & Oil Handling / Processing,Gas & Power,General Facilities,Heat Transfer & Rotating Equipment,Utility System,HYSYS and other process simulations
- Responsible for performing more advanced maintenance and repair work on electrical systems.
- Duties might include: serving as a lead to staff; assigning and monitoring work; providing direction;
- Operating, maintaining, testing,troubleshooting and repairing electrical components, systems and equipment
- Performing inspections and confirmations on various electrical system
- Maintain & repair electric motors lighting, transformers, MCC, Swicthgear, relay protection, gas/diesel engine generator, generator turbine, UPS & charger,fire alarm,controls electrical equipment
- Able to read schematics and electrical wiring, Programmable Logic Controllers
- Diagnosing electrical systems and equipment failure
Required & Preferred Skills/Competencies:
- Minimum 3 years operating and maintaining electrical apparatus in the chemical, oil, and gas related industry.
- Polyteknik electrical/ Technical Diploma/ College Diploma Electrical Engineering background..
- Computer Literate. Able to operate PC (MS Word, MS Excel, etc.)
- English Speaking. Able to read, write, and speak.
- Basic DC and AC Electrical Theory; Electric Motor and AC Generator Theory; and Basic Power Electronics Theory
- In – depth knowledge of industrial electrical systems with emphasis on technical theory, maintenance, electrical testing, and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of industrial electronics, process control systems, and PLC’s.
- Experience with gas turbine and diesel engine driven parallel generator systems is desired
- Review production history, well history and wellbore schematic.
- Perform well production optimization by optimizing choke opening/size, gas lift, tubing size, etc. using WellFlo,Prosper, Integrated Model (ReO, GAP) or others as applicable.
- Review well potential for stimulation, additional perforations, etc.
- Work with reservoir engineer to establish data acquisition program such as SGS, FGS, PLT, case hole logging with justification.
- Work with Ops Engineering to assess surface facility optimization to maximize gas deliverability.
- Determine Maximum Well Deliverability (MWD) jointly with reservoir engineer.
- Participate / support well integrity program
- Active participant in the company's safety program and all recommended work shall be designed in accordance with good safety practices.
Required & Preferred Skills/Competencies:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering from an accredited Engineering School with at least 2-3 years of industry experience.
- Must have strong analytical skills. able to solve highly analytical problems with minimal supervision.
- Must be self-directed and capable of managing multiple tasks. The position requires the individual to have excellent
- interpersonal and time management skills.
- Technically competent in Production Engineering, but must also have some limited knowledge of subsurface functions (geology and reservoir engineering).
- The position also requires that the candidate possesses basic business knowledge and a good understanding of petroleum economics.
- Previous exposure to drilling and facility engineering is preferred, as well as field operations support.
GOVERNMENT RELATIONS SPECIALIST
- Support management business activities in accomplishing company’s goals as well as Depatment’s goals.
- Develop and implement effective government relations strategic planning that align with overall vision, mission goals of company.
- To provide consulting services and strategy to other department and Leadership Team, and teams on government relations issues.
- To develop and maintain relationship with the governments at the appropriate levels and represent Company in any government relations matters.
- Coordinating, establishing and maintaining contact with following whenever required : Central Government, State Government, Government Agencies, Chambers of Commerce, Private / Public Sector Companies, House of Representatives and Legislatives member.
- Maintains contact with key government officials to promote company and industry positions on pertinent issues and develop good interpersonal relations with Government officials..
- Bridging the communications for company’s business issues to the related government authority and vice versa and also covey the company’s requirement and message.
Required & Preferred Skills/Competencies:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Social Science, preferably advanced in university degree
- 5-10 years’ experience in oil and gas industry
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of all aspects of preventive diplomacy
- Must be a mature, responsible and trustworthy individual, with excellent interpersonal skills, good initiative and judgment.
- Must have ability to handle various tasks simultaneously, organize, prioritize, make decisions and work efficiently and effectively under deadlines.
- Must be able to anticipate problems and create or devise plans to rectify situations while displaying good judgment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments as well as external parties is required.
- Proven leadership abilities and a focus on teamwork and being involved are required.
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills are required.
- Attention to detail, Excellent oral and written communications skills are required.
- Computer skills are required; familiarity with desk-top publishing software is a plus.
Lead Project Controls
Required & Preferred Skills/ Competencies:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree of Business Administration or Engineering
- Minimum have 10 years experience in Project management area.
- Experience in all aspects of project management and major projects
- Experience in negotiating with major international contractors
- Experience within Project Services disciplines, with particular regard to the contracting practices, financial/ cost controls, planning and scheduling.
- Good teamwork, creative problem solving, and people networking skills.
- Strong written and oral communication English skills.