oday’s Weatherford is a result of internal growth and innovation as well as the consolidation of more than 250 strategic acquisitions. From a strategic standpoint, Weatherford has two key objectives--efficiency and productivity. Weatherford strives for efficiency, both in terms of delivering results for its clients as well as leveraging its worldwide infrastructure. The ultimate goal in both cases is to help reduce costs and increase well productivity. As well, Weatherford has created a more streamlined organizational structure to continue a push towards greater individual productivity levels through more intensive recruiting, training and retention.
As one of the largest global providers, Weatherford helps build innovative mechanical solutions, technology applications, and services for all phases of oil and gas developments. Weatherford operates in over 100 countries and employs more than 40,000 people worldwide.
We are seeking to find highly qualified candidates for the following position:
INVOICING OFFICER (JAKARTA BASE)
- Bachelor Degree in Economy/Finance
- Minimum of 1 year experience required in accounting, especially invoicing
- JDE experiences is preferable
- Computer literate with Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal English and Bahasa communication skills
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Flexible and adaptable to a changing environment
SharePoint Business Analyst (Jakarta Base)
- Business Analyst responsible for working with local business groups to support their use of SharePoint by developing site collections and sub-sites with Corporate SharePoint support team. The SharePoint Business Analyst will assist in collecting business requirements and mapping them to SharePoint functionality. The SharePoint Business Analyst will also provide training to users on SharePoint covering both basic use and Site Manager Functionality, including the development of workflows.
- Position will directly report to Regional IT and indirectly to Corporate IT for governance policies, overall structure and system architecture.
- Liaison between business and IT to facilitate requirements gathering/definition activity with business users. Work closely with client analysts to identify business needs and the costs and benefits of implementing various computing solutions. Should be able to devise and document a general system design based on the clients anticipated requirements
- Directly support and train region site managers.
- Document requirements appropriately for development and support projects.
- Develop use cases, design documents, procedure documents and testing documentation
- Perform role within the Corporate SharePoint governance model that provides structure for site rollouts and content management
- Coordinate diverse groups who contribute to business requirements and build consensus for requirements across the user groups
- Manage documentation enhancements requests from internal stakeholders; identify opportunities for other enhancements. Develop best practices and quality assurance procedures for documentation update cycle
- Assist with data evaluation and data migration from existing SharePoint deployments
- Review project documentation created by team members to assure compliance with business requirements throughout project life cycles
- Develop workflow solutions using K2 blackpoint
- Develop Infopath based solutions
Essential Skills Required:
- 2+ years experience in WSS 3.0/MOSS 2007/MOSS 2010
- 2+ years experience in Business Analysis
- Relational and/or other database experience, preferably with SQL Server 2005/2008
- Strong analytics, problem-solving skills
- Project Management practices, methodology, and tools
- Excellent English verbal & writing communication skills
Optional Skills Preferable:
- K2 BlackPoint / K2 BlackPearl
- SharePoint Designer, Visual Studio
- MS SQL Reporting & Analysis Services, or other similar reporting & analysis tools
- Bachelor in Computer Science
To apply, please send your application and CV with position as subject to:
NOTE: Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted
Weatherford is an equal opportunity employer.Bagikan Tweet