Tiong Woon is one of the leading specialist and solution providers of global infrastructure today. Founded in 1978 as a single crane operator, it has grown to become a fleet owner of more than 400 cranes and others haulage and marine equipments. We support various industries ranging from Oil & Gas and Petrochemical to Power Generation and Construction.
Under the strong leadership and far-sighted vision of our management team, the company has been meeting the needs of our growing pool of global customers.
Over the years, we have grown beyond being a crane rental company to a diversified one-stop integrated service solution provider for heavy lift and haulage, process equipment installation and marine transportation. Tiong Woon is the only integrated services company in Asia which possesses heavy lift, heavy haulage, marine transport and a fabrication yard. Our yard was set up and became fully operational in 2006, specializing in Oil & Gas offshore platform construction, marine vessel fabrication, repair services and heavy steel module fabrication.
Our fabrication yard, located in the Riau Archipelago in Bintan Island, is strategically located and equipped with a waterfront wharf of 350 metres and has a natural water depth of 12 metres chart datum, which can accommodate vessels of up to 120,000 metric tons.
The Group has built up a strong reputation for best-in-class services and top-quality delivery through successful executions of numerous projects regionally and globally, including in the Middle East and the waters of Nigeria, where it made its first entry into the African continent.
In a strategic move to position itself for the construction boom in Singapore, Tiong Woon purchased Singapore-based Soon Douglas in 2007 and the acquisition added the tower crane business to complement the company's existing business activities and broadened our services further to the construction sector.
Tiong Woon has further extended its foothold regionally. Tiong Woon Project & Contracting (India) Pte Ltd and Tiong Woon Vietnam Limited, wholly-owned companies of Tiong Woon Corporation, were incorporated recently to serve our valuable region-wide customers more economically and efficiently. With offices set up at strategic locations around Asia and the Middle East, Tiong Woon is committed to provide the best level of service to meet its customers’ needs.
The promising outlook in the booming Oil & Gas and Construction industries, an able management team, inherent strengths in our core business and focused strategies will allow us to take advantage of the vast opportunities in the market and position our company strongly for future growth.
PT. TWC Bintan is an Oil and Gas Construction and shipyard company. We are currently expanding our operation which requires highly motivated person and team player to fill the following position which will be based in Bintan Island Kepulauan Riau:
Naval Architect Engineer
(Riau - Bintan)
- Degree in Naval Architect, with minimum 5 years of proven relevant experience in reputable shipyards and/or Oil and Gas Company.
- Provide engineering design, analysis, calculation, analysis and ship construction methodology. and assistance to management, production and commercial department.
- Provide engineering and design services for upslip/downslip, ship building/conversions, ship repair. Experience in module and jacket building is an advantage.
- Assist Shipyard management, production and commercial department.
- Provide technical support, M.T.O etc., for commercial section to thender the project.
(Riau - Bintan)
- Plan, manage and oversee engineering section for new ship construction, ship repair/conversion
- Ensure that all engineering carried out conform to high quality & safety standards and meet customers’ contractual expectation and conform to class requirements.
- Responsible in monitoring the process of projects to ensure timely delivery of assignments while maintaining standards and cost effectiveness
- Analyze & execute project based on contract requirement and schedule
- Provide support to Estimation/Tender Section for bidding project.
- Provide construction engineering for the yard operation and project at site.
- Manage CNC data operation.
- Degree in Mechanical/Marine Engineering/Shipbuilding & Offshore Engineering or Naval Architecture
- Min 8 yrs’ relevant working experience in Marine Shipbuilding industries for reputable yard is a must. Candidate with experience in module and jacket building is an additional advantage.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, effective writing and computing skills.
- Possess strong perseverance and enthusiasm.
- Able to work under pressure & self driven.
- Must have good oral & written English.
- Good communication, interpersonal ability to interact with all levels of people and customers.
- Able to start working in short notice.
(Riau - Bintan)
- Female, maximum 25 years old.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in performing secretarial function.
- Able to communicate in English & Mandarin.
- Computer literate in MS office and other essential office productivity tools.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support and handles confidential matters
- Coordinate and schedule appointments, meeting and travel.
- Assist and handle personal matters instructed by Yard Manager.
- Responsible for maintaining and distribution of incoming faxes , letters and emails
For further information please check our web:
Interested applicants are invited to send the application, expected salary and other supporting documents not later than 7 days after this advertisement to:
An attractive remuneration package will be provided for those selected qualified candidates. For application through e-mail, we only accepts in word, excel and PDFfile format not more than 300 KB. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.