Pacific Beverages, CCA’s 50/50 joint venture with SABMiller, one of the world’s largest brewers, manufactures and markets a range of premium beers in Australia and New Zealand, and also sells and distributes the premium spirits portfolio of Beam Global Spirits & Wines.
CCA’s major shareholder – The Coca-Cola Company – owns 30% of CCA’s shares and has two directors on CCA’s eight member Board of Directors.
CCA’s head office is in Sydney and the Company is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With a market capitalisation of over A$8 billion, CCA is one of Australia’s ‘Top-50’ listed companies.
Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia one of the leading manufactures and distributors of The Coca-Cola Company products in Indonesia, is inviting the right candidate to fill in a challenging position in Information technology area as:
CUSTOMS OPERATION & LITIGATION OFFICER
In this function, you will be responsible to ensure the Company is complied with Customs regulations, ensure all the import & export goods are handled properly and meet all the Customs regulations requirements, minimize costs and maximize the use of any customs facilities for company benefits.
Reporting directly to the Customs Manager, the incumbent will also be responsible to:
- Liaise with the user/ project owner, forwarding company and Customs authority for such import & export
- Identify and ensure an accurate HS code and calculate the import duty costs
- Liaise with the user/ project owner for import plan activities
- Identify the effectiveness of the import process, i.e by sea freight or air freight
- Identify an accurate HS code and calculate the import duty costs
- Review the working papers for audit purposes
- Prepare / Review of customs payments reconciliation
- To ensure all the export & import documents and all related documents are well documented
- Prepare monthly export and import activities to be reported to Customs authority, BKPM and Ministry of Trade
- Prepare monthly export and import activities for management review purposes
- Identify area for improvement, develop improvement program and monitor the implementation to increase process efficiency, cost effectiveness, or increase productivity
- Manage subordinates and develop capability through setting and reviewing subordinates’ performance target, regular coaching and ensuring implementation of Individual Development Plan (IDP)
- Prepare, monitor, control the annual department budget to ensure expenditure is in line with the Business Plan
- Take responsibility for providing and managing a work environment that is safe and without risk to health by ensuring OHS policy, plans, procedures, induction, training and work instructions are followed. Ensure that hazard management including identification, assessment and control are undertaken
To be successful for the above role, the ideal incumbent should have the following qualifications:
- Holding a minimum of Bachelor degree (S1) in Economics or Business Administration area (preferably major in accounting)
- Having a minimum of 3 years working experience in export-import area (international cross-border transaction) or forwarding company and at least two years experience in a senior financial role.
- Core Competencies required: Orientation to Excellence, Customer Orientation, Communication and Influencing, Problem Solving and Collaboration
- Leadership Competencies required: Planning & Executing
- Technical Competencies required:
- Good in Financial Accounting
- Knowledge of business applications, such as Oracle, BASIS, SAP
- Hold Customs Certified (PPJK) - will be an advantage
If you consider that you are the right candidate, please submit your comprehensive resume and recent photograph no later than 2 weeks after this Ad. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Send your comprehensive resume with photograph
(Not more than 100 Kb):
Only short listed candidate will be proceed