Pacific Beverages, CCA’s 50/50 joint venture with SABMiller, one of the world’s largest brewers, manufactures and markets a range of premium beers in Australia and New Zealand, and also sells and distributes the premium spirits portfolio of Beam Global Spirits & Wines.
CCA’s major shareholder – The Coca-Cola Company – owns 30% of CCA’s shares and has two directors on CCA’s eight member Board of Directors.
CCA’s head office is in Sydney and the Company is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With a market capitalisation of over A$8 billion, CCA is one of Australia’s ‘Top-50’ listed companies.
Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia one of the leading manufactures and distributors of The Coca-Cola Company products in Indonesia, is inviting the right candidate to fill in a challenging position in Information technology area as:
If you consider that you are the right candidate, please submit your comprehensive resume and recent photograph no later than 2 weeks after this Ad. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Send your comprehensive resume with photograph
(Not more than 100 Kb):
Only short listed candidate will be proceed
IT Administrator (Temporary 2 months)
The IT Administrator is tasked with :
- Recording to Asset Management --> Lotus Notes database, as well as other list (Excel etc.)
- Providing a daily/weekly/monthly progress result, direct supervise by DSE coordinator
- Collaborate with DSE team in sending the mobile phone to operations
- Accountable for the said imperative functions, ideally you should have the following qualifications:
- Fresh Graduate or 1 year experience from Diploma III or Bachelor Degree from Reputable University
- Good communication skill both in English and Bahasa
- Good Collaboration skill
- System knowledge within a specific area : Lotus Notes database
- Advance skill in MS. Excel
- Willing to work after office hour or weekend if needed
- Willing to be located at Cibitung
IT Business Analyst
The IT Business Analyst is primarily responsible for defining the TO Be system design requirements, ensuring the system requirement are built according to design specifications and coordinating end-to-end testing of the system in preparation for deployment.
The Business systems analyst is tasked with :
- Providing application systems expertise within a specific area (e.g. Record to Report, Forecast to Deploy, Procure to Pay, Market to Cash, Human Resource Management Business Intelligence and Reporting, Master Data management).
- Supporting the business Process Lead in securing business buy in of the To Be processes.
- Ensuring the end-to-end process design is detailed, and in conjunction with the Business Systems Analyst, is quality checked, covers the business requirements and is effectively tested prior to deployment
- Accountable for the said imperative functions, ideally you should have the following qualification :
- Having 5+ years broad industry in allocated functional area
- System knowledge within a specific area (e.g. Finance FI, CO, Sales and Distribution SD, Materials Management MM, Warehousing LE, WM, Quality QM, Customer Management CRM, Human Resources and Material and Customer Master Data)
- Systems and process integration expertise
- Integration & systems testing
- Data extraction and conversion
- Ability to analyze & design business process
- Ability to develop application requirements based on input gathered from various sources
- Ability to review project deliverables for completeness and quality compliance with established project standards
- Ideally tertiary qualified in IT or related discipline with strong English skillsPrepare, monitor, control the annual department budget to ensure expenditure is in line with the Business Plan
- Take responsibility for providing and managing a work environment that is safe and without risk to health by ensuring OHS policy, plans, procedures, induction, training and work instructions are followed. Ensure that hazard management including identification, assessment and control are undertaken
- If you consider that you are the right candidate, please submit your comprehensive resume and recent photograph no later than 2 weeks after this Ad. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.