BNI Securities Job Vacancy

Established on 12 April 1995 as a subsidiary of PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk with ownership of 99.85% and the rest of 0.15% is owned by the Cooperative Employees. Currently authorized BNI Securities amounted to Rp 200 billion and paid up capital of Rp 100 billion.

BNI Securities principal business activities are:

Stock Trading (Brokerage)
Debt Capital Markets
Asset Management
Investment Banking

Then since 1996, BNI Securities commenced business as an Investment Manager and is a pioneer in third-party fund management business in Indonesia, especially in the management of mutual funds. The highest number of managed funds amounted to Rp 9 trillion on June 8, 2005.

BNI Securities currently manages some of the effects of stock-based mutual funds, fixed income securities and the effect of a mixture of both conventional and Islamic.

In stock trading, BNI Securities has developed its own online trading system called "esmart". With esmart, customers can trade stocks online either via computer or mobile phone.

BNI Securities will always provide professional services for the benefit of its customers, which is in accordance with the company's vision to become a company with the largest retail investment services in Indonesia.

A. Equity Officer
3. Internship / Apprenticeship
2. Referral Agent

A. Equity Officer

  • Minimal D3 All Programs
  • Fresh Grad. / Experienced
  • Ready to work with the target
  • Look attractive
  • Fluent in English
  • Have preferred WPPE
  • Ready to work hard
  • GPA Min. 3 (scale of 4)
  • Passing the selection

2. Referral Agent

  • No target / unattached
  • Communicate with both
  • Have a broad relationship
  • Can be done anywhere
  • High flexibility
  • Suitable for entrepreneurs / as a side
  • There is no age limit

3. Internship / Apprenticeship

  • Minimal D3 All Programs / Student final level
  • Have specific expertise
  • Communicate well
  • Look attractive
  • High flexibility
  • Based on the needs of participants

Please select a desired position and the offer can be sent via:

Email: yogiswara.perdana @


Twitter Followers Box

Jual Jaket,kemeja,baju,Kaos Pria Murah