The Putera Sampoerna Foundation (PSF) is the first Social Business Institution in Indonesia with the vision to create eminent and responsible future leaders and entrepreneurs for Indonesia to face the challenges of global participation.
The Putera Sampoerna Foundation is the first non-profit organization to receive the ISO 9001:2008 certificate of quality management systems which are of international standard. Applying the principles of transparency and accountability in all its activities, the Putera Sampoerna Foundation has been trusted by more than 250 corporations, organizations and associations as a provider for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs. The Putera Sampoerna Foundation is periodically audited by a third-party international auditor and its report is published in the Putera Sampoerna Foundation's annual report.
Please submit your application letter addressing the selection criteria, along with a detailed CV and a list of three references. Please also state the job title codes and position titles in the e-mail subject. Please send your application by e-mail to:
Currently Putera Sampoerna Foundation is looking for high motivated candidates to fulfill the following positions:
Finance & Accounting Officer
- Review the payment of all transactions from Business Unit department are relevant with the budget ID and properly input into Acumatica system.
- Review document completeness of Travel Allowance, Account Receivable, Advance Request, Advance Realization, Request for Payment, Transfer Voucher and also Claim Payment Request submitted from Business Unit department.
- Review journal entries and monthly closing of all financial transactions in Business Unit department.
- Budget: Assist in annual budget preparation. Monitor and control budget allocation of Business Unit department. Create monthly budget vs actual report to be submitted to PSF Finance department
- Create restricted fund report for the scholarship project and financial report for Business Unit
- Create financial highlights for quarterly and annually report needs
- Male or Female maximum 30 years old.
- Minimum S1 Degree in Accounting from reputable university with minimum GPA 2.8
- 4 years experiences with minimum 2 years in registered public accountant.
- Strong in Ms. Office (Word, Excel) and power point.
- High initiative individual, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Good command in English both oral and written.
- Familiar with Accounting Software or any ERP system would be advantage