Bank ICBC Indonesia could provide various financing services, including liquidity loans, project loans, real estate loans, syndicated loans, export credit, notes business, all types of trade financing, bond business.
Outward Remittances: With the most advanced and reliable global settlement system, Bank ICBC Indonesia could transmit the remittance data automatically into local remittance banks or agent banks according to the orders, which makes your remittances fast and secure.
Inward Remittances: Through the agent banks network all over the word, Bank ICBC Indonesia could deposit the remittances by various channels from all over the world into your account at ICBC, or you can come to ICBC to receive the remittances in person, which makes your remittances fast and secure.
International Settlements and Financing Business
Import Settlements Business: mainly including opening letter of credit, under which the acceptance, payment, dishonor and delivery guarantee. Agent import collection means that informing the payer come to ICBC to transact payment or acceptance within one workday after the acceptance of the commission notes of foreign banks.
Export Settlements Business: mainly including LC notification, review under LC, recorded fund under LC, collection and enquires; Documentary Collection, Clean Collection and exchange acceptance.
International Trading and Financing Business: Bank ICBC Indonesia transacts financing business under the trade settlement such as imports trade, packing loans, export trade and discount.
Guarantee Business: Bank ICBC Indonesia could transact letter of guarantee notification business, opening, reissuing or confirming the letter of guarantee.
Human Resources Department
Risk Management (Branch Representative)
Surabaya (Jawa Timur)
- Identification of credit exposure, liquidity, market and stipulated operational set by risk management committee.
- Data collecting, validity data, analysis data from operational unit and audit intern operational unit as report making material.
- Calculation on credit exposures, liquidity, market and operational set as report making material.
- Making monthly and quarterly report of risks to be reported to head of risk management, which later to be reported to Bank Indonesia.
- To do activity research and development on all risk management to face external development and to provide information to head unit of risk management.
- Candidate must possess at least 2-3 years banking experience related to Risk Management Field
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce, Economics or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.