Today, Indika Energy (''INDY'', hereafter also referred to as ''the Company'' or ''the Group'') is publicly listed on the Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX) with a market capitalisation of Rp. 11.6 trillion (US$ 1.2 billion)1 with subsidiaries and associated companies concentrating in its three business pillars of energy resources, energy services, and energy infrastructure.
The core strategy for growth has been ''strengthening the foundation for greater value-chain integration''. In 2009, Indika Energy completed its acquisition of PT Petrosea Tbk, a multi-disciplinary engineering, construction and contract mining company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia since 1972.
This significant acquisition not only served to strengthen the Group's foothold and leadership in EPC services, but consolidated its capacity to deliver total energy services from acquiring mining rights and feasibility studies, to mining operations, processing, production and barging, to transshipment and offtake. In effect, the Company became a fully integrated energy company with strategic synergies in place to power its growth.
PT Indika Energy Tbk is an integrated Indonesian energy company, providing its customers with integrated energy solutions through its complementary investments in the areas of energy resources, energy services and energy infrastructure.In line with our rapid expansion, we are looking for self-motivated, hardworking and qualified people to join our winning team as :
PT Indika Energy Tbk is an integrated Indonesian energy company, providing its customers with integrated energy solutions through its complementary investments in the areas of energy resources, energy services and energy infrastructure.
- To handle incoming and outgoing call, completed all the administration tasks and correspondences.
- Female 22-28 years old,
- Min Diploma (D3) public relation/hospitality
- Preferable having 1 years experince in Custumer service/public relation
- Able to comunicate with english
- Willing to placed in Jakarta (Head Office)
Document Control Officer
- Responsible to manage and control document (ISO 9001: 2008: & OHSASS 18001: 2007) such as, receiving, numbering, filling, document distribution and monitoring
- Develop administer, register number document with Corective Action Request and Preventive Action Request (CAR & PAR)
- Responsible to identify and classify documents according to characteristics such as security level, format, sign, color and function
- Handle document, system access rights and revision control to ensure security of system and integrity
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in any field
- Must have min 2 year (s) of working experience QMS Domentation (ISO 9001: 2008: & OHSASS 18001: 2007)
- Required language; English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadline, good initiative and attitude, good analytical thinking, detail oriented, communication and interpersonal skill.
Human Capital Dept - PT. Indika Energy Tbk
Mitra Building, 4th Floor, Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav. 21 Jakarta 129310
Or e-mail to : email@example.com