Immediately following the merger, Bank Mandiri embarked on a comprehensive process of consolidation. Most visibly, we closed 194 overlapping branches and reduced our combined workforce from 26,600 to 17,620. Our single brand was rolled out throughout our network and across all of our advertising and promotional activities. One of Bank Mandiri’s most significant achievements has been the complete replacement of our technology platform. We inherited a total of nine different core banking systems from our four legacy banks. After an initial investment to immediately consolidate our systems around the strongest inherited platform, we undertook a three-year, US$200 million, program to replace our core banking platform with one specifically geared toward consumer banking. Today, Bank Mandiri’s IT infrastructure provides straight-through processing and a unified interface for customers.
Our corporate customer base still represents the core of the Indonesia economy. By sector, it is well diversified and particularly active in food and beverage manufacturing, agriculture, construction, chemicals and textiles. Credit approvals and monitoring are subject to a highly structured ‘four eyes’ approval process, in which credit approval decisions are separated from the marketing activities of our business units.
Officer Development Program (ODP) - Jakarta Raya,Bogor,Depok,Bekasi,Tangerang,Sukabumi
- Bachelor (S1)/ Master (S2) degree in any major except in Medical Sciences/ Nursing, Literature, Art, Education & Religion
- Minimum GPA 3.00 for Bachelor and 3.20 for Master
- Maximum 26 years old by initial selection for Bachelor and 28 years for Master
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Computer literate minimum Microsoft Office
- Not married and willing to not get married during the education process
- Willing to serve in service association
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia
For further information please check our web:
Should you interested please apply at link below, no later than May 24, 2012.