The Putera Sampoerna Foundation (PSF) is the first Social Business Institution in Indonesia with the vision to create eminent and responsible future leaders and entrepreneurs for Indonesia to face the challenges of global participation.
The Putera Sampoerna Foundation is the first non-profit organization to receive the ISO 9001:2008 certificate of quality management systems which are of international standard. Applying the principles of transparency and accountability in all its activities, the Putera Sampoerna Foundation has been trusted by more than 250 corporations, organizations and associations as a provider for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs. The Putera Sampoerna Foundation is periodically audited by a third-party international auditor and its report is published in the Putera Sampoerna Foundation's annual report.
Please submit your application letter addressing the selection criteria, along with a detailed CV and a list of three references. Please also state the job title codes and position titles in the e-mail subject. Please send your application by e-mail to:
Currently Putera Sampoerna Foundation is looking for high motivated candidates to fulfill the following positions:
- Creating incoming fund account from our contributors in Solomon system (AR Module) based on information from Finance Department. Ensuring description and cost allocation of Travel Allowance Form, Account Receivable, Advance request, Advance Realization, Request for Payment, Transfer Voucher and also Claim Payment Request submitted from all of department has been correct and properly to input in Solomon system. Checking document completeness of Travel Allowance, Account Receivable, Advance Request, Advance Realization, Request for Payment, Transfer Voucher and also Claim Payment Request submitted from all of department. Checking cost allocation of revenue and program expenses account in general ledger has been correct in the end of the month. Updating fiscal rate and mid BI rate weekly and monthly in Solomon system for transaction recording every day and for financial reports in the end of the month Updating Sampoerna Foundation fixed asset data (including classifying and labeling) on monthly basis and also maintain accuracy of fixed asset in regard of gain or loss of assets due to sale or disposal. Calculating and checking interest income received from our time deposit and other investment Preparing restricted fund report for the scholarship project Preparing financial highlights for quarterly and annually report needs.
- Holds minimum S1 from Accounting
- Possesses minimum 2-3 year work experience as accounting, and Experience as Auditor/Consultant or have experience in Audit/Consulting Firm
- Have a tax knowledge (brevet A/B) and or accounting knowledge in non profit organization
- Familiar in operating software accounting (Solomon)
- Knowledge in accounting treatments
- Possesses reasonable knowledge in using relevant office applications such as Microsoft words, excel, power point etc
- Has sufficient English skill, both spoken and written
- Has good project management skill