Our strength, and our difference, is seen in our many assets, beginning with over 20,000 employees worldwide, all experts in their domains. Our leading-edge technologies cover rapidly-developing segments such as gas-insulated substations, transformers, circuit breakers and digital technology for the new generation substations. Our worldwide footprint spans over 100 countries, bringing us closer to the customer.
Preparing tomorrow, today, Alstom is at the heart of the Smart Grid revolution – intelligent infrastructures able to integrate new CO2-free energy sources, provide higher security for the electricity flow, and optimise energy efficiency to reduce both its costs and its environmental impact.
For those who are interested and meet the above requirements, Just send your recent CV to:
Application should be received not later than two weeks after the publication of this advertisement. Please indicate the position code in the application letter.
Human Resources Department
PT. ALSTOM Power Energy Systems Indonesia
Surabaya (Jawa Timur)
- To support needed in secretarial field for daily operation of BESB include staff absent list, department car and transport, accommodation, and office supply.
- Incumbents must be able to posses knowledge of the department filing system
- Ascertains safe working condition, health and environment in the work and reports condition of danger at supervisor.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial, Linguistics/Languages or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent in English and Bahasa
Regional Sales Manager- Power Automation
1. Offering Power Automation solutions include:
a. Monitoring, diagnostic and simulation for mainly targeted to power plant ( but also in O&G industry ).
b. Design, engineer, supply and support real time automation, instrumentation and control solutions for power generation units.
c. Excitation and isolated phase bus duct in new and retrofit business of power generation.
2. Participate in the Capture team lead Winning Duo with the Global Power Sales (GPS) Customer Manager (CM) when a tender receives a GO decision and moves to the Pre-acquisition phase.
3. Support the CM in the Business Development/Identification phases of a project as required and influence where possible the Customer specification to achieve competitive positioning and differentiation of the ALSTOM offer.
4. Be responsible for identifying or creating sales opportunities and closure of his/her projects to meet order intake and margin objectives of PAC.
5. Ensure transfer of the project from Sales & Tendering team to project execution team
1.Bachelor of Science in engineering with good sales background.
2.At least 5 years of Sales experience in industrial plant , control system /PLC or power plant business (engineering or commercial issues) and 2 years of experience in project management or customer support of power plants or major industrial plants (in leading function/management position).
3.Understand in commercial, contractual and technical aspects.
4.Good in Presentation and Negotiation.
5.Proficient in English and Bahasa .
Project Manager Geothermal
- Develops and implements strategy for the execution of the allocated Projects scope in order to achieve the project performance goals.
- Provides adequate reporting to all stakeholders such as customer, business partners and management.
- Sets up and secures the necessary resources for the execution of the project. Organises the project team and ensures that the team members have clearly identified roles, responsibilities, defined interfaces and are empowered within their scope of duties.
- Constantly monitors and if requested reports the necessary key performances indicators (KPI). Takes immediately all necessary actions and decisions to guarantee financial, time, quality and safety performance to maximise the allocated project(s) scope’s goals achievements.
- Ensure Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety requirements are applied.
- Addresses claims by deciding on actions and leading them in consideration of the defined strategy.
- Constantly updates and reviews the risk and opportunities of the Project.
- Full responsibility for the delivery of the allocated project(s) scope, from Hand Over from Sales until all obligations are complete at FAC and/or Hand Over to Service Sector (if applicable).
- Builds, leads and coaches a committed Project team that guarantees the highest level performance for the Project.
- Develops and monitors the Master Time Schedule, manages Project float to ensure timely completion of the Project
- Control and monitors the following: All KPI’s of the project scope, such as Gross/Net Margin, On Time Delivery, Cash-Flow, project risk- and contingency development
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or any other engineering with additional knowledge in contract law or claim management
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field
- Customer focus and project time management oriented
- Fluent in English and advance in MS Office