We’ve set our sights on becoming a global snacks powerhouse and unrivaled portfolio of brands people love. The complementary nature of our portfolio is at the heart of the three strategies that will drive our growth:
Delight global snacks consumers. Consumers around the world are pressed for time and are looking for on-the-go options. They’re also looking for simple indulgences and healthier options. And there’s nothing better than a delicious snack, like LU biscuits, Planters nuts, Trident gums, and Cadbury or Milka chocolates to satisfy those desires.
Unleash the power of our iconic heritage brands. Our iconic heritage brands are loved by consumers worldwide. Roughly 80 percent of these heritage brands hold number one or number two positions in their respective categories and are household names.
Whether it’s regional brands, like Philadelphia cream cheese in Europe and Tang powdered beverages in Asia Pacific; or local favorites like, A-1 sauces in the US and Vegemite spread in Australia, we make delicious products for billions of consumers every day.
Create a performance-driven, values-led organization. To win in the market, we need to win with our customers and consumers, and with our colleagues, communities and suppliers. We’ll do this by living our values: We inspire trust; We act like owners; We keep it simple; We are open and inclusive; We tell it like it is; We lead from the head and the heart; We discuss. We decide. We deliver.
Delivering on these strategies will put us in the top tier of our peer group and provide our shareholders with top-tier returns on their investment:
Organic revenues growth of 5 percent or more…
Mid- to high-teens margins…
And EPS growth of 9 to 11 percent.
If you interested please apply at following link:
Department Secretary (Temporary)
- Provide assistance in administrative/secretarial duties to Department Director and its whole functions
- Screening, receiving or declining callers/visitors, sorting and dispatching incoming/ougoing correspondences
- Creating and managing a filing system and department logs when required
- Organizing and coordinating meetings including logistical requirements, travel and transportation arrangements
- Providing maximum support to enable Department Director to fulfill his responsibilities effectively by planning and organizing his appointments and other activities in an efficient manner
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent communication in English both speaking and writing
- Excellent skill in filling systems
- Good computer skill : Microsoft Office; Microsoft Outlook, SRM/SAP
- Willing to be hired as Temporer Employee