If you want to fulfill your potential and are looking for a company that thrives on innovation, values diversity, and rewards performance, consider a career with Cargill. With annual sales of approximately $107.9 billion and growing, we’re among the world’s largest companies. We sell thousands of products, operate hundreds of businesses, and partner with dozens of other companies, many of who are leaders in their industries.
We invite fresh graduates and experienced professionals in Animal Nutrition Business and Accounting Sectors to join our World Class Team
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Candidates are invited to send their application with comprehensive resume and contact telephone number to the following email address:
We invite suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Ketapang (Kalimantan Barat) - Manismata
- To make sure compliance of company schools administration and operation with all legal aspects and regulation
- To make sure the smooth operation of schools with optimum and agreed cost (budget)
- To make sure the smooth process of teachers and school development
- To make sure timely school’s reports to YayasanPendidikanand respective government stakeholder
- To give contribution in creating the good working relationship and good communication among employees and nearby community
- Bachelor level degree or equivalent in education, management or law
- S-1 degree with 5 years experience managing schools
- 5 years experience in schools management
- Mastering all processes of schools administration and reporting
- Familiar with the process of all school requirements such as lassonplan, syllabus, curriculum
- Having broad and deep understanding on teachers and infrastructure development for school accreditation
- Good at managing people (teachers)
- Excellent computer skills
- Good communication skill
Accounting Temporary Staff
- Ensure that the payment made to internal and or external parties are truly company obligation in returns of goods received and/or services performed by suppliers/contractors, employee reimbursement and/or entitlement,
- Ensure that all supporting documents required are attached, minimum 3 (three) major supporting documents are original i.e. PO, invoice, delivery notes.
- Ensure all payments are recorded into the system in time and charged to the correct accounts i.e. capex, opex, etc.
- Ensure to execute payments only when it is due and also the accuracy of payment amount, beneficiary details, bank details, etc.
- Ensure accrued expenses are recorded in proper period and advances to supplier are settled in time.
- Ensure information for monthly tax returns is submitted in timely manner.
- Regularly update on outstanding issues and processes.
- S1 Accounting degree (GPA min 2.8).
- Fresh graduate with 1 year of accounting experience.
- Good in written and spoken English.
- Computer literate.
- Highly ethical, honest, and discipline.
- Proactive, independent, sense of urgency.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- Good understanding of accounts payable cycle and intermediate accounting knowledge.