The company originally began in 1971 as Korea Investment & Finance, the nation’s first financial company established with purely private capital. The spirit of entrepreneurship, innovation, and self-regulation have driven the company’s growth since then. 'Hana' is Korean for one or unity and its symbol is "ㅎ" the first consonant in 'Hana'.
Hana Bank, Hana Financial Group’s primary banking subsidiary, was converted as a commercial bank in 1991.The subsequent years were characterized by remarkable growth, driven by successful transformational M&As and operational excellence. Hana Bank went through P&A with Chungchong Bank and M&A with Boram Bank in 1998 and acquired Seoul Bank in 2002. In May 2005, it acquired Daehan Investment and Securities, Korea’s second largest asset management company, strengthening its core competencies and helping it deal proactively with changing market environments.
Hana Bank is one of the nation’s leading lenders and has been recognized as the best bank in Korea by the international financial press including Euromoney, Finance Asia and Asia Money.
Hana Bank made another leap to offer convenient one stop services to its customers by establishing Hana Financial Group in December 2005. Through the financial group structure, Hana Financial Group has realigned the distribution channel, upgraded customer relationship management system as well as product development systems and capabilities.
Hana Financial Group is in charge of forming group-level business strategies and providing management resources to subsidiaries, including Hana Bank, Hana Daetoo Securities, Hana SK Card, Hana HSBC Life Insurance, Hana Capital, Hana Daol Trust, Daol Fund Management, Hana I&S, Hana Institute of Finance, and overseas units Hana Bank (China) and PT Bank Hana.
The integration of the Korea Exchange Bank (KEB)into the Hana Financial Group, slated for this year, will reshape the Korean financial Industry landscape. The acquisition will bolster the Group’s position as Korea’s third largest financial institution and equip it with vast domestic distribution channels that are second only to KB. KEB will add its expertise in corporate and global banking as well as its extensive global network to the Group’s overseas network.
Since its establishment, Hana Financial Group has dedicated itself to its role as a corporate citizen. To help the nation tackle challenges such as an equality in education quality and an aging population, Hana Financial Group opened Hana Care Center, a nursing home for elderly and Hana High School, a nurturing ground for tomorrow
Visit www.hanabank.co.id for more detail information about us.
Interested candidates should send their application letter with full CV including a recent photograph, full transcript and diploma by mail to:
Hana Bank, 2nd FL,
Jl Gatot Subroto Kav 21 JKT.
PT Bank Hana, the global premier banking partner, has achieved consistent growth and granted as the Best Bank 2011. Now we are opening some branches and heading for a quantum leap. If you are looking for the same,
(Sudirman Sub Branch)
- Female or Male, Max. 40 year of age.
- Min. 2 years experience in banking industry Sub Branch Manager or Senior Account Officer and has customer base.
- S1/ S2 From any reputable university
- Ability to speak foreign language (Would be advantage)
- Have The ability to undertake heavy workload (responsible in achieving sub branch target, maintain service quality and operation of the sub branch
- Have a strong marketing, strong leadership & Excellent interpersonal relationship skill
- Have a good analytical thinking and problem solving skills
Account Officer Development Program
Jakarta Raya - Jabodetabek, Cilegon, Subang, Bandung, Salatiga&SBY
- Fresh Graduate / Experience 1 year as a marketing in banking industry will be advantage.
- Graduted from any major with minimum GPA of 2.75.
- Male or Female with maximum age 27 year old.
- English speaking is a must, both written & speaking.
- Agressive & active in communication skill.
- Interest in Marketing Area (Lending Product - Commercial Credit).
- Target oriented & able to work under pressure.
- Familiar to Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Power Point).
- Placement area Jabodetabek, Cilegon, Subang, Bandung, Salatiga & Surabaya.