The Putera Sampoerna Foundation (PSF) is the first Social Business Institution in Indonesia with the vision to create eminent and responsible future leaders and entrepreneurs for Indonesia to face the challenges of global participation.
The Putera Sampoerna Foundation is the first non-profit organization to receive the ISO 9001:2008 certificate of quality management systems which are of international standard. Applying the principles of transparency and accountability in all its activities, the Putera Sampoerna Foundation has been trusted by more than 250 corporations, organizations and associations as a provider for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs. The Putera Sampoerna Foundation is periodically audited by a third-party international auditor and its report is published in the Putera Sampoerna Foundation's annual report.
Please submit your application letter addressing the selection criteria, along with a detailed CV and a list of three references. Please also state the job title codes and position titles in the e-mail subject. Please send your application by e-mail to:
Currently Putera Sampoerna Foundation is looking for high motivated candidates to fulfill the following positions:
Finance Analyst Officer - Sales
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly review of Sales Target versus Realization and provide analysis of the key variances and produce report based on review.
- Review and monitor long outstanding bridging fund given to donors and determine necessary action to be done for the long outstanding (to be written off or to be collected) based on information from sales dept.
- Work clo
- sely with Finance and Accounting Department to monitor daily incoming funds from donors and relate the funds to projects. Based on Agreement with donors, incoming funds received are to be reconciled with the terms in the agreement.
- Based on Sales Forecast and Budgeted Expenses/Cost, Finance Officer – Sales must prepare an income statement forecast for a year ahead and make necessary monthly adjustment based on the actuals.
- Review whether the invoice issued to PSF Donors as per agreed timeline in the contract, alert Sales/Project Team if there is any delay in sending invoice to PSF Donors and investigate the reason.
- Develop Costing for PSF Projects.
- Perform other work-related duties and ad hoc projects as assigned from time to time.
- Male/Female, 25 – 28 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting from reputable university
- GPA ≥ 2.75
- Minimum 3-4 years experience, in Accounting and Financial Analysis
- Familiar with Financial Analysis and proficiency in Ms. Office
- Have good analytical thinking, detail oriented, and well organized
- Hard working, self-motivated and willing to learn
- Good Personality and Communication Skill
- Good in English (Written and Spoken)
General Affair Officer-Office Management
- To plan and provide availability of workspace, office supplies, other office facilities for new hire employees, as per information from Human Resources Services.
- To develop draft SOP within Office Management area and submitted to GA Manager for review.
- To ensure that implementation is compliance with the SOP.
- To plan and maintain availability of Office Supplies, and well organize storage.
- Do regular stock opname at every month end, and make sure fulfillment of employees’ request of deficit stock within a week.
- To maintain Office Supplies on-line applications, and make sure it works properly, and it display real time status/balance.
- To propose improvements if necessary.
- To provide schedule of Office Boys daily activities, monitor and do periodical assessment of their performance, which covers work environments & pantry, dining equipments, office machines, etc Liaise with building management related to registration and payment of parking, electricity, Air Conditions, space rent & Service charge, phone bills, and other public facilities within the office
- To provide various draft reports, i.e. monthly expenses reports under GA area of responsilibity (parking, electricity, AC, etc), monthly budget realization.
- To maintain updated filing system and records to be complied with ISO Standards. Execute all other tasks as directed by the GA Manager that might also required to assist other team in GA or other related department; and substitute other GA team during their absence.
- Graduated from a reputable Business Administration, Management or any relevant studies (S1)
- Possesses min 3-5 years work experience as GA Officer in handling administration and vendor management
- Computer literate (Ms. Word, Ms. Power Point, Ms. Excel, Outlook Express, etc)
- Has sufficient English skill, both spoken and written
- Has good project management and time planning
- Has sufficient communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent administrative skill.