Bayer MaterialScience, a subgroup of Bayer AG, is one of the world's largest producers of hi-tech materials to suit the varied application demand of the modern world. Its innovativedevelopments in coatings, adhesives, sealants, Polyurethanes and Polycarbonates significantly enhance the quality of our lives - Science for a better Life.
PT Bayer MaterialScience Indonesia, currently seeks experienced, dynamic individuals toserve in a highly charged, exciting environment open to constant innovation:
Reporting to the Head of Finance and Business Controlling, you will responsible for gathering and analyzing sales and marketing information on costs, prices, expenses and revenues.
Your qualifications :
- Minimum Bachelor degree majoring accounting or finance from reputable university.
- Minimum 1 – 2 years experiences in accounting/finance/audit, or controlling.
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written.
- Excellent Computer proficiency.
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to structure complex issues, identify essentialrelationships among different sets of data or information, and get to the bottom of problems.
- Ability to evaluate facts and solutions comprehensively (overlapping subjects and departments). Consider consequences/risks of actions and weights their feasibility.
Your application – We recruit staff of high caliber with integrity and a strong team spirit. Weoffer a dynamic and multicultural working environment, opportunities for personal andprofessional development, and a competitive remuneration package.Qualified applicants are invited to submit CV, including current and expected salaries and recent photograph to HRD Department at:
Please quote the e-mail subject with : [ CTR ]
Only applicants who meet the above requirements will be notified and invited for interview