Sulzer is a global partner with reliable and sustainable solutions for performance-critical applications.
We specialize in industrial machinery and equipment, surface technology, and rotating equipment maintenance. Combining engineering and application expertise, our innovative solutions add value and strengthen the competitive position of our customers.
Sulzer is a leading provider in its key markets: oil and gas, hydrocarbon processing, power generation, water and wastewater, automotive, and aviation. We serve clients worldwide through a network of over 170 locations and around 17000 employees.
Pumping solutions and services
Sulzer Pumps develops and supplies centrifugal pumps worldwide. Intensive research and development in fluid dynamics, process-oriented products and special materials as well as reliable service help the division maintain its leading positions in its key markets. Its customers come from the oil and gas, hydrocarbon processing, power generation, and water and wastewater sectors as well as from the pulp and paper market and other general industries.
For further information, please visit our website at www.sulzerpumps.com.
Surface Technology Solutions and Services
Sulzer Metco is a leading global supplier of solutions, products, services and equipment for thermal-spray, thin-film and other selected functional surface technologies as well as a provider of specialized machining services. Innovative solutions help the customers to improve performance, increase efficiency and reliability, and ensure the safe operation of their products. Sulzer Metco serves industries such as power generation, aviation, automotive and other specialized markets.
For further information, please visit our website at www.sulzermetco.com.
Components and services for separation columns and static mixing
Sulzer Chemtech has leading positions in the fields of process technology, separation towers, as well as two-component mixing and dispensing systems. With locations for sales, engineering, production as well as installation and maintenance service, Sulzer Chemtech maintains a worldwide presence for its clients in the oil and gas, hydrocarbon processing and other industrial markets.
For further information, please visit our website at www.sulzerchemtech.com.
Sulzer Turbo Services
Service and repair of turbomachinery, generators, and motors
Sulzer Turbo Services is a leading independent provider of repair and maintenance services for turbomachinery, generators, and motors with expertise in rotating equipment. The division also manufactures and sells replacement parts for gas and steam turbines, compressors, generators, and motors. Sulzer Turbo Services' customers are located in the oil and gas, hydrocarbon processing, power generation, transport, mining, and other industrial markets.
For further information, please visit our website at www.sulzerts.com.
Innovation and Technology
The research and development unit of Sulzer supports the divisions of the company and industrial companies worldwide in their development projects by providing contract research and special technical services like diagnostics and certified testing as well as one-off production and engineering. Sulzer Innotec has expertise in materials and surface engineering, fluid technology, as well as in mechanics. Its core competencies in contract research also lie in these classical disciplines.
For further information, please visit our website at www.sulzerinnotec.com.
PT. Sulzer Turbo Services Indonesia, a European company established in Indonesia for over 16 years, as one of the world's most comprehensive independent providers of repair, overhaul and maintenance services for rotating equipment (gas & steam turbines, compressors, generators, motors and pumps), either in a workshop environment or at a Customers site.
To fulfil our present vacancy and to strengthen our Operation Team, we are looking for:
Purwakarta (Jawa Barat)
- Receive and screen incoming calls professionally and direct appropriately to intended including answering inquiries and obtain information for customer and visitors in a proper and efficient manner.
- Familiarize herself with services offered by the company and with all important / prospective customers, in order to support her duties/tasks.
- Provide clerical support: postal, messenger, housekeeping services, place consolidated orders for office stationery & pantry supplies, issues visitor’s pass meeting room arrangement.
- Receive and distribute all incoming mail and couriers.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, including travel arrangement for office staff
- Maintain communication and team works with other departments.
- Arrange and confirm appointments with clients.
- Help and assist other duties as assigned.
Your Profile :
- Having completed your college degree in administration or similar (D-3 or equivalent), you have acquired at least 3 years experience in the multinational company. Familiar with computer software such : ms office, internet, power point etc., understand English language both oral and written
- General requirements :
- Familiar with ISO 9001 – 2000, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 procedures and implementation.
- Fluent in English (verbal & written).
- Computer literacy
- Good team work
- Ability to create and maintain good communication with customers.
- Willing to work in / relocate to Purwakarta / Cikampek, West Java, Indonesia.
- Challenging career opportunity is waiting for the selected applicant, competitive compensation package and worldwide working environment.
We look forward to receiving your application sent by e.mail to :
or by post mail to:
PT. Sulzer Turbo Services Indonesia,
Kawasan Industri Kota Bukit Indah Blok A.II, Kav. IC-ID
Purwakarta 41181, Indonesia
Attention : HRD Manager