Six years later, XL took an important step by setting up a partnership with Rajawali Group -a shareholder of PT Grahametropolitan Lestari - and three foreign investors
(NYNEX, AIF and Mitsui). Its name was changed to PT Excelcomindo Pratama, with the provisioning of basic telephony services as its core business.
XL commenced commercial operations in 1996, primarily covering Jakarta, Bandung and Surabaya areas. This made XL the first private company in Indonesia to provide
cellular mobile telephony services.
XL is now leading the industry as a cellular telecommunications provider with extensive coverage throughout Indonesia. It provides services for retail customers
and offers business solutions for corporate customers, including voice, data and other value-added mobile telecommunications services. XL operates its network with
GSM 900/DCS 1800 and IMT-2000/3G technologies. XL also holds a Closed Regular Network License, Internet Service Provider (ISP) License, Voice over Internet
Protocol (VoIP) License, and Internet Interconnection Services License (NAP).
Strategic Vendor Partnership, a new strategic unit under Strategic Partnership and Procurement Division (formerly Procurement and Logistic), is developed mainly to drive alignment between XL and strategic partners/major vendors in order to build, maintain, and enhance stronger and more beneficial relationships; and also to constantly create value out of the partnership.
Currently, we are fulfilling the resource who will act as partner to top level management in managing strategic partnership.
Specialist - Revenue Modeling (SRM)
- Monitor regularly XL business performance against target and distribute it to revenue stakeholder and business unit
- Develop and maintain revenue models that forecast the trends of the company revenue performance from national to POC
- Inform the target and revenue prediction to marketing business users and regions
- Provide business trend scenarios that could assist business user in determining required effort and activities to achieve given target
- Integrate and coordinate with various Business and Capacity Units to provide analytical support in forecasting business modeling & revenue, and drive alignment with capacity
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Economics, Finance or equivalent
- 4 years experience in the same field preferably from telecommunication or banking industry
- Advance knowledge of financial modeling and forecasting
- Exposed to macro and VBA
- Punctual with numbers and comfortable with complex model and calculation
- SQL language proficient would be beneficial
- Understanding of Telco industries and competition landscape
- Must be a team player and self starter
Project Engineer (PE)
- Provide site management for new build or renovation project to ensure the correctness as per design and specification
- Project Coordination among contractors (Civil, MEP, Interior, Landscape), consultants (Architect, Interior, Structural & MEP), and vendors
- Provide daily site supervision to make identification regarding variation order, site discrepancy and design problem
- Check and finalize project acceptance (including testing & commissioning) and ensure defects list identified during the hand over is satisfactory rectified by the contractor
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Civil), Architecture or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in Civil or Architect Designer
- Having knowledge and experience in project management.
- Material knowledge for Architect and Interior
- Advance negotiation and coordination skills
Officer - Enterprise Data Warehouse (OEDW)
(Jakarta Raya - Jakarta Raya)
- Support information request and delivered data meet users' requirement
- Provide and deliver management routine report
- Handle & resolve data/report issue
- Handle change request from users related to EDW routine report
- Perform data profiling of required source systems
- Coordinate with source system owners & expert of required source system
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience in development of business-intelligence or data-warehousing
- Has extensive experience with Enterprise DBMS development (eg. Oracle PL/SQL) & Unix Scripting
- Good communication skills, fluent in English written & spoken
- Attention to detail and able to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skill and strong problem solving & analytical skills
Officer - Data Transformation (ODT)
- Ensure application management in BCA, especially in EDW area
- Enhancing application to cope with changing data needs
- Periodic maintenance and Capacity Planning of application
- Assessment and validate of change equests
- Design and Solution for Change Request and Impact analysis
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience in using Teradata/Oracle/MS SQL or other database platform
- Experience in using Oracle PL QL/Java/JSP/VB/PHP/ASP/VB.NET
- Extensive experience with Enterprise DBMS development (eg. Oracle PL/SQL) & Unix Scripting
- Experience in ETL platform e.g. DataStage/OWB/Ab-initio/other ETL tool
- Knowledge/experience with BI & data warehousing concepts such as SCD, dimensional modeling, data quality principles
- Diligent and able to work under pressure but must be a team player
- Pro-active, Self-confident, self-motivated with a positive working attitude
- Good analytical and computational/statistic orientation together with creative problem solving and independent thought and judgment
should you interested please apply at following link: