GEMS production capacity is near 10 million tons in 2011, with actual production in previous years at around 3 million tons. GEMS coal is mainly 4200 kcal/kg (GAR), 4800 kcal/kg (GAR) and 5300 kcal/kg (GAR). Current export markets are to China, India, Thailand, Vietnam and Bangladesh. GEMS exports coal through coal terminals located in Bunati Sungai Danau (South Kalimantan) and (Teluk Bayur Padang), which have 5 million and 3 million tons capacities respectively. Production is expected to ramp up to 15 million tons by 2014. With an expert management team and commitment to quality and value, GEMS is poised to be one of the fastest growing mining companies in Indonesia.
GEMS is a subsidiary of Dian Swastatika Sentosa tbk (DSS), a publicly listed company on the Jakarta Stock Exchange which operates power plants, telecom towers, and other infrastructure projects.
Our group is one of the world-largest natural resources based companies with operations in Indonesian archipelagos. One of our subsidiaries in Coal Mining is currently expanding and looking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
GEMS Graduate Development Program (GGDP)
to qualify, you should meet the following requirements:
- Minimum S1 degree from any Engineering and Science majors, Marine, Accounting, and Law
- Belong to the top 5% in the faculty/university
- Have a strong commitment to excellence and great passion for success
- Possess high sense of initiative and leadership potential
- Have experience/exposure as leader/core committee in any extracurricular activities/campus organizations
If you are up to the challenges and aspire to pursue progressive carrer opportunities, send your CV and application letter before May 18, 2012 to:
Biro Administrasi Kemahasiswaan Unpad
Jln. Raya Bandung-Sumedang Km. 21