MERATUS LINE & GROUP is one of the leading regional shipping company in Indonesia, and owned 40 vessels to operate - and many to come. Our mission is to develop the business through South East Asia and Oceania. We offer high quality service and point to point transportation solution with over 17 offices in Surabaya, Jakarta, Medan, Makassar, Palu, Kendari, Toli-Toli, Bitung, Bali, Banjarmasin, Samarinda, Sampit, Kumai, Tarakan, Kupang, Padang, Benete (NTB), Bintuni (Irian), Singapore, etc. and planning to open more
Through deploying IT system and empowering a highly qualified and motivated workforce, we believe that people development is best accomplish through continuous challenges in both theoretical and practical application. Our aim is to ensure that each position will fulfill by the right candidates to strengthen our team in the future and to achieve our vision. Now, we are currently seeking good candidates to fulfill the key position in our business
Meratus is a leading Indonesian shipping company providing point-to-point transportation solutions. It has multi purpose and liner services with an integrated network of owned offices throughout Indonesia and places strong emphasis on safety, quality and customer focus.
Established in 1957 Meratus has grown and become a household name in Indonesian shipping. Currently Meratus is engaged in several sectors of shipping/ and transportation.
Ship Owning and Ship Operating Services: Provides full inter-island container services including a direct service from Surabaya to Dili, East Timor. Supported by fleet of over 47 vessels and 25.721 TEU containers. Meratus container liner services cover an extensive shipping service network between Indonesia’s major ports. Meratus currently operates 21 container liner services.
Logistics Solution and Freight Forwarding Service. Covers both domestic and international shipment s worldwide. It provides logistics consolidation and warehouse services for major Indonesian mining companies and project cargo handling for the oil and gas industry.
Coal Transport, Tug & Barge. Provides tugs & large barges and coal loaders to facilitate off-shore Panamax vessel loading operations.
Regional Multipurpose Liner Service. Provides project cargo transportation throughout the Far East, South East Asia and North-Western Australia, including Dampier, Port Hedland and Darwin.
Box Operator/NVOCC. Covers Intra-Asia international services.
Agency. Provides commercial and port agency in Indonesia ports, with a network of owned agency offices throughout Indonesia.
Send your application letter, curriculum vitae, recent photograph, and your salary request
FINANCE AUDIT OFFICER (FAO) - ( EAST JAVA )
(Head Office / Surabaya)
- To set up financial audit procedures, and monitor that all financial transactions run according the procedures, and also to evaluate and develop procedures to more effective and efficient
- Male, Min. S1 Degree in Accounting / Finance Management Major is preferable
- Ages 26-30 years old
- Min. 2 years in the same position, preferably in Shipping / Forwarding / Logistic / transportation Comp.
- Have an experience handle Financial Institution Audit
- Must be familiar with technical Finance, Accounting knowledge, and also tax.
- Fluent in english both verbal and written, has knowledge of microsoft office programme
- Have an excellent leadership, highly self motivation person, initiative, information seeking, curiosity or critical thinking, and communication skill.
- Willing to travel in all Meratus branches
- Domicile in East Java area
HR REPRESENTATIVE (HR)
- Responsible for driving the recruitment & training effort throughout the company.
- Coordinates recruitment / selection and training process.
- Assesses interviews and refers qualified candidates to hiring managers throughout the organization.
- Responsible for discovering and utilizing innovative recruitment and sourcing methods: ad placement, phone contact, attending job fairs, Internet sources and other creative recruiting methods.
- Initiates, develops and maintains a variety of vendor partnerships and networks in order to increase company visibility and promote recruitment strategies.
- Utilizes advertising, employee referrals and other resources to identify, interview and select top Candidates for store positions. .
- Tracks recruitment costs, effectiveness and other metrics.
- Set up training plan and provide training based on job requirement and business process.
- Bachelor Degree from Psychology major, prefer from Reputation University
- Prefer 2+ years of recruitment and training experience
- Strong communication skills - both verbally and in writing
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business statistics
- High level of energy and enthusiasm including strong interpersonal skills, initiative and self- motivation.
- Ability to operate Computer with familiarity of Microsoft Office programs
- Fluent in English (Writing & Oral)
- Ability to travel extensively, both by air and ground, with a high level of autonomy
- Ability to handle recruitment for min. staff level
- Good knowledge in Job Analysis and Job Evaluation is preferable
- Good knowledge in training need analysis
- Domicile in