TNT’s success, growth and market leadership largely depends on the energy and efforts of all of our employees, serving our customers all around the world. Our people are instrumental in making TNT a great company.
At all levels, our people are the heart of our company, and they always will be, because there’s something fundamental that unites us in a common cause: every one of us is working to deliver exceptional customer service. That means our people are the key determinant of our continuing success.
TNT operates in over 60 countries, all of which reflect a multitude of cultures, nationalities, religions, expertise and ideas. We have an extremely diverse customer base, and, in order to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction, we also encourage diversity within our organization.
We focus on building an inclusive culture. We take pride in supporting employees from different backgrounds and with different life experiences, and we work in partnership with local organizations to engender such a culture.
This commitment and the creativity of all our people has enabled TNT to grow into a exceptional organization. As such, we are continually looking for outstanding people who would like to join us and contribute to TNT’s ongoing success.
Should this position interest you, kindly send your email with resume and quote the position code on the email subject within a week to:
Data Entry Supervisor
- Report directly to Warehouse Manager.
- This position is responsible to lead, motivate and empower employees through effective & open communication
- To input all consignment data (export and import) as per company standard and our service level agreement in order to enable the data consignment easier to trace
- To ensure and monitor all delivering data processwas inputted on time and correct 100%and to ensure all consignment data already match with it’s destination.
- Bachelor degree with a minimum of 3 years of experience in data management area and 2 years experience in supervisor level
- Good people management with motivational abilities
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Strong monitoring sense
- Good verbal and written english skills and familiarity in using ms. Office.