PT Bentoel Prima
BENTOEL GROUP is a member of BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO GROUP, the world's second largest quoted tobacco group in the world by global market share with brands sold in over 180 markets. We believe it is important to attract and retain the very best people who will contribute ideas and really make a difference and therefore place a strong emphasis on empowering our people, promoting entrepreneurship and innovation, and recognizing success. We aim to attract, develop and retain high-calibre people, including both graduates and mid-career recruits.
If you interested please apply at following link:
CHANGE IMPLEMENTATION MANAGER (CIM) for TRADE MARKETING
Bali, Jakarta Raya, Jawa Tengah, Jawa Timur, Lampung, Sumatera Selatan, Banten
- To support the Implementation Manager in implementing the new business model in sales fields through management and coaching of the Project Officers
- Implementation of the change management and communication plan in order to manage the changes to the new way of working effectively
- Guarantee a smooth project execution and excellent results.
- Tertiary qualified (Bachelor)
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years experience with minimum 2 years in one of the following roles:
- Trainer in sales or FMCG
- Sales Officer or other Sales Management role
- HR Officer with field support (not just back office) experience
- Strong people leadership skills
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills – high EQ
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and self motivated with action orientation
- Good analytical thinking capability
- Computer literate
- Able to speak bahasa and English written and verbal competency
- Willing to travel extensively. Mobile for 1.5years (home leave will be provided).
- Able to work with people from diverse background
- Prefer candidates who can join immediately.
- This position is Contract Based for 1 - 1.5 years. Attractive remuneration will be provided. All selection process will be taken in Jakarta and candidates will be placed across Indonesia.
(Bali, Surabaya, Malang, Jombang)
Greater Jakarta, West Java, Central Java, East Java, West Kalimantan, South Kalimantan, Central Kalimantan, East Kalimantan, South Sulawesi, Central Sulawesi, Southeast Sulawesi, North Sulawesi, West Sumatra, South Sumatra, North Sumatra
- This position is responsible for implementing the sales strategy plan, lead, direct, and motivate sales team to achieve the goal of all sales in designated areas.
- Minimal S1 for all subjects.
- Preferably those who have at least 2 years experience as a team leader in consumer goods companies (FMCG) with subordinate amounts of at least 5 people.
- Fresh Graduate with GPA. At least 2.75 with the experience to lead the student organizations will also be considered.
- Have the ability to drive a motor vehicle