PT Bank Commonwealth ("Commonwealth Bank") is a subsidiary of Commonwealth Bank of Australia ("CBA"). CBA initially made its presence in Indonesia by opening a representative office in 1990.
In 1997, a joint venture bank, namely PT BII Commonwealth, was established to provide corporate banking services to the Indonesian business entities and other businesses. In 2000, PT BII Commonwealth changed its name to PT Bank Commonwealth, where CBA Group becomes the majority shareholder.
At the end of 2007, PTBC acquired ownership of Bank ANK (83%), as part of a strategy to strengthen its market position in East Java.
PTBC now has 78 branches in 26 major cities in Indonesia, and will continue to grow in line with its business strategy and focus on developing a comprehensive retail banking services, including loan products, deposits, mutual funds insurance and investments. Specifically, PTBC aimed to serve three business groups, consisting of emerging affluent segment (middle), SME and High Net Worth individuals.
PTBC operates more than 100 ATMs and will continue to grow in the future. PTBC is also incorporated in the largest ATM network in Indonesia, namely ATM Bersama and BCA/PRIMA to provide easier access with more than 34 000 ATMs across Indonesia.
PTBC also offers the convenience of shopping through a network of cooperation with debit BCA / PRIMA, so that the Commonwealth Bank ATM card can be used as a debit card at more than 80,000 merchants in Indonesia.
In terms of customer services, PTBC is a bank with the Best Customer Service among all foreign banks in Indonesia for five consecutive years (based on independent research agency Synovate).
PTBC is rated AAA (National Long-term rating) with a stable outlook from Fitch Ratings, which is a form of recognition of PTBC’s achievement and reflects a very strong financial support from the parent company of PTBC, CBA Group, where Indonesia is one of the main focus of business outside of Australia CBA and New Zealand.
Treasury Project Officer
- Assist the development and maintenance of ALM, Treasury and other related MIS technical by managing the delivery of technology code and applications
- Minimum Bachelor Degree with Computer Science or Engineering major from reputable University
- Minimal 4 years experience as a software developer/analyst in IT field of banking industry
- Having good knowledge of SDLC, project methodology and banking process
- Having good understanding of datawarehouse, ALM and Treasury
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Effective and good communication skills, self-starter and team spirited
- PC literate, high integrity, Risk focus and attention to detail
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Define and maintain end-to-end solution designs that are aligned with strategic business and architectural direction
- Minimum Bachelor Degree majoring in Information Technology or Computer Science from reputable University
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
- Strong technology Background that demonstrates a track record in design, architecture and technical leadership
- Proactive, full of initiative, highly integrity, risk focus and attention to details
- Highly motivated, disciplined and able to work under pressure
- Able to work efficiently and cooperatively within a team environment
- Demonstrate high service attitude with good analytical, judgment and problem solving skills
- Outstanding PC skills and proficiency in written and spoken English
Please send comprehensive resume along with contact telephone number and recent photograph to:
(Please put Code : SA on the subject email)