Pacific Beverages, CCA’s 50/50 joint venture with SABMiller, one of the world’s largest brewers, manufactures and markets a range of premium beers in Australia and New Zealand, and also sells and distributes the premium spirits portfolio of Beam Global Spirits & Wines.
CCA’s major shareholder – The Coca-Cola Company – owns 30% of CCA’s shares and has two directors on CCA’s eight member Board of Directors.
CCA’s head office is in Sydney and the Company is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With a market capitalisation of over A$8 billion, CCA is one of Australia’s ‘Top-50’ listed companies.
Reporting to the Delivery Route Planning Coordinator (DRP Coordinator), you will be responsible to satisfy customer service by fulfilling the demand with the most effective and efficient dynamic delivery route and to ensure DIFOTAI (Delivered In Full On Time Accurately Invoiced) meet customer expectation.
The responsibilities will also cover:
- Gathering Purchase Order by system
- Delivery and Route Planning
- Delivery monitoring, tracking and performance
- Providing support and analysis load planning
- Feeding information to the DRP Coordinator for incorrect information of Master Data base on the finding
- Communicating with the Distribution Center Manager related to dispatching issue(s) or other information related to the dispatching process.
- Feeding information to the Sales Route Planning team for finding incorrect Geo Code
- Follow-up feedback from Distribution Center Team (prefer working hours of the outlet, incorrect data, or other special treatment of the outlet related to dispatching process)
- Identifying area for improvement, develop improvement program and monitor the implementation to increase process efficiency, cost effectiveness, or increase productivity.
- Preparing, monitoring and controlling the annual department budget to ensure expenditure is in line with the Business Plan
- Responsible for providing and managing a work environment that is safe and without risk to health by ensuring Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) policy, plans, procedures, induction, training and work instructions are followed. Ensuring that hazard management including identification, assessment and control are undertaken.
To be successful in taking the aforementioned challenges, you are expected to present the following qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor degree from any discipline
- Min. 4 years of working experience in delivery or distribution area
Technical Competencies :
- Warehouse Management
- Distribution management
Leadership Competencies :
- Planning & Executing
Core Competencies :
- Orientation to Excellence
- Customer Orientation
- Communication & Influencing
- Problem Solving
Only short listed candidate will be proceed