The company produces, under the Sari Roti brand, a variety of breads including White Bread, Sweet Bread with various fillings, Sweet Bread with Cream Filling, Bread Roll, Burger Bun & Plain Roll, and Chiffon Cake. These variants are produced at Sari Roti’s production plants using the best and most modern technology by emphasizing the 3H principles, namely, Halal, Hygienic, and Healthy. Our commitment toward these 3H principles and producing quality and safe products has been validated by the HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) award received by PT. Nippon Indosari Corpindo, Tbk in 2006 for its Sari Roti products. The HACCP certificate is awarded as a recognition for food safety warranty. Sari Roti also has a R&D unit to create products which meet consumers’ taste preference and demand.
Sari Roti as the leading bread producer in Indonesia for the last 15 years has won numerous awards, namely: 2009, 2010, 2011 Top Brand, and Top Brand for Kids in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2010 Marketing Award, 2010 Original Brand, and 2011 Business Record, and several other awards.
PT. Nippon Indosari Corpindo, Tbk (PT NIC) was incorporated in 1995. Sale of the company’s bread products commenced in September 1996. In the beginning, PT NIC operated only one factory at Jababeka-Cikarang Industrial Estate, West Java with a production capacity of only two production lines.
Anticipating growing consumer demand, PT NIC further increased its capacity in 2002 by two production lines. Sales of Sari Roti’s bread products were available in Jabodetabek, Bandung (West Java), and Lampung.
By 2005, PT NIC expanded its business across the East Java Region by constructing a production facility in Pasuruan Area with a production capacity of 3 lines. Bread products produced from PT NIC’s production plant in Pasuruan are supplied to the Yogyakarta, Central Java, as well as Bali markets.
With Sari Roti’s rapid sales growth in Jabodetabek area, PT NIC constructed its third factory in Jababeka Industrial Estate, Cikarang, West Java in 2008. This factory initially had 2 production lines and 2 additional production lines were added in 2010.
To cater to popular demand of its bread products in Central Java and Yogyakarta regions, PT NIC opened its fourth factory in Semarang in January 2011. The plant has a 2 line production capacity and supplies the products for Central Java and Yogyakarta regions.
PT NIC opened its fifth factory in Medan in April 2011 with the capacity of 2 production lines.
Please send your complete application and latest CV, to:
PT Nippon Indosari Corp
Jl Jababeka XII-A block W, kav 40-41
Tel (021) 8935088 ext 111
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Area Sales Supervisor (Cikarang)
Jakarta (West Java), Cikarang (West Java)
- Male / Female
- Min. Bachelor (S1) degree all major
- Preferably having experience in same position: Minimum 2 years
- Experience as a sales institution / industrial product
- Understand about food material products
- High motivation
Assistant General Manager
Palembang (Sumatera Selatan)
- Male/Female, 33 - 45 years old
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) degree from any major
- Having experience minimum 2 years in General Manager position
- Excellent communication, strong leadership, problem solving & interpersonal skills
- Understand goals & able to develop actions plan to meet goals
- Able to develop annual operation , capital budgets & understanding cost control
- Having ability to leads actively in Sales & Marketing effort and developing annual Marketing plans
- Having ability to manage manufacturing plant as well and human resources management