For the business market, Sharp also produces ranges of projectors and monitors and a variety of photocopiers and Laser Printers, in addition to electronic cash registers and Point of sale technologies.
Sharp is a pioneer and innovator in the field of multi-functional devices (MFD) having won many awards from BLI and BERTL - the two major authorities providing competitive intelligence and test reviews in the print industry. SHARP's latest products - MX2600N and MX3100N have once again broken new ground with the launch of version 3 Open System Architecture (OSA3). This feature enhances productivity further still by letting third party developers directly integrate their business applications with the MFD.
Sharp shared a close working relationship with Nintendo during the 1980s, and was granted licensing rights for the manufacture and development of the C1 NES TV (1983, later released in North America as the Sharp Nintendo Television), the Twin Famicom (1986), the Sharp Famicom Titler (1989), and the SF-1 SNES TV (1990). All of these units are considered collectors items on the secondary market.
Sharp Solar has for a number of years been a leading supplier of silicon photovoltaic (PV) solar cells.Now, it offers solar TV. In Q1 2010 they were rated the #1 producer of solar PV systems, in terms of revenues.
Sharp's Mobile Communications Division created the world's first commercial camera phone, the J-SH04, in Japan in 1997, and continues to be a leading player in the Japanese mobile phone market, also maintaining a position as a niche supplier outside Japan. Currently (2008), Sharp is collaborating with Emblaze Mobile on the Monolith, "...an ambitious project to design the ultimate holistic mobile device"
At Sharp Electronics Corporation, a Indonesia. subsidiary of Osaka-based Sharp Corporation - a company known worldwide for its unique one-of-a-kind electronic products and solutions, our challenge is to create a balance between work time and personal time, with products that can benefit people's lives at work, at home, and everywhere in between. Sharp consumer electronics can enhance your enjoyment, add to your comfort and open new perspectives. Sharp business products can boost your productivity and reduce costs. Sharp products are designed to help individuals, families, and corporate teams connect effortlessly, communicate clearly, and unleash creativity like never before. Sharp is dedicated to improving people's lives through the use of advanced technology and a commitment to innovation, quality, value, and design.
As one of the top electronics manufacture, we are continuously expanding business through improvement and innovation. We invite you to grow with us as:
If you are confident that you can meet our requirements, please send your CV in English, complete with the latest photograph NOT LATER THAN A WEEK AFTER the publication of this vacancy to :
(not more than 200kb)
Brand Ambassador (Code : BA)
- Brand Ambassador is part of Public Relation – Brand Strategy Group Division. The description of this job is giving Product knowledge to the customer in our Grand Indonesia Gallery.
- Female, 20 - 25 years old
- Preferred height 160 cm
- Degree from any discipline, preferable from PR/Communication/Marketing
- Have experience as Promotion or Customer Service Area
- Good looking, smart & self motivated
- Good communication & interpersonal skill, energic & strong service
- Familiar with computer & internet
- Customer oriented
- Willing to work in 2 shift
- Job Placement at SHARP Gallery, Grand Indonesia
- Male/Female, Maximum age 30 years old
- SMK Mechanic/Electro/Refrigerator
- Computer literate in Office
- Good attitude , hardworking, persistence & creative
- Willing to be placed all over Indonesia
Product Planning Staff
- Female/Male, max. 25 years old
- S1 Industrial Enginnering/IndustrialDesign/Management
- Experience min.1 years in electronics manufacturing (freshgraduate are welcomed to apply)
- Have interest in market research
- Able in Photoshop, Illustrator,3D Max, and Auto Cad
- Computer literate is a must, especially Excel
- Good proficiency in English
- Creative, analytic, high communication skills and team player
- Able to work underpressure and good commitment