L'Oréal Indonesia has shown an exponential growth in 2009 & 2010. According to Nielsen survey, L'Oréal is the fastest growth fast moving consumer goods company for the last two years.
L'Oréal Indonesia has drastically accelerated its business by offering accessible innovations suited to local expectation. L'Oréal is also inte process of establishing a new factory in Indonesia which will be the biggest factory in terms of land size within L'Oréal group.
Come and develop L'Oreal's brands and business around the world.
Come and be part of our vibrant teams and a passionate environment.
Join a company which delivers great corporate citizenship.
Jawa Barat - Cikarang
- Ensure the proper completion of projects in the area of safety, quality, and productivity.
- Optimize existing equipment to increase efficiency, capability, and capacity.
- Coordinate with task force to achieve targets, as required by L'Oreal standard.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) from Chemical, Electrical/Electronic, Industrial, or Mechanical Engineering and/or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Strong command in English is a must.
- Computer literate.
- Willing to work in Cikarang.
Please send your resume to:
Only sortlisted candidates will be interviewed