Since its establishment, Korindo has worked under a business slogan of "building the nation through export", one of the teachings of our fatherland Korea from its high growth era of the 1960-70s in selecting major business fields for the group that is destined to grow keeping in pace with the economic development of its host country, Indonesia. In the meantime, it has endeavored to cultivate a so-called "Korindo culture" through a pursuit of localization and strengthened sense of common identity in harmony with indigenous people, in the spirit of challenge and exploration with a view to foreseeing, preoccupying and taking action ahead of others, all based on such a slogan.
Now, in the 21st century, the Group is in operation under the principles of ability-first for the personnel management, efficiency-first in the organization management, and outcome-first in the performance evaluation, with a view to achieve the Korindo Vision of becoming the best in the world in each business sector in the new century.
Organization Development Supervisor
Jakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya)
- Developing and implementing an organisational development strategy.
- Lead the organization in providing best practice strategic organisation development, human resources, corporate planning,
- organisational performance and risk management initiatives that will ensure the delivery of valued and quality services focused on enhancing organisational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Delivering strategic and operational advice on human resource management, corporate planning, organisational performance, risk management, employee relations and organisational development initiatives throughout all Corporate operations.
- Providing leadership in developing and promoting a learning organisation focused on its people, the organisational culture and quality continuous improvement and learning initiatives.
- Review the systems and practices to ensure corporate alignment between Corporate vision and plan through to individual
- performance management outcomes.
- Develop policies and strategies for workforce planning; staff attraction and retention; and reward and recognition
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Psychology, Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): able to communicate effectively, excellent interpersonal, team leader and motivator, experienced as job analyst for job evaluation, Knowledge in CBHRM or Talent Management is preferable.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time and Contract position available.
If your qualifications meet the above requirements, please send your application letter and CV not later than June 05, 2012 to: