At SC Johnson we see great value in working with suppliers that offer diverse perspectives in addition to the best quality, service and price. We proactively seek out minority- and woman-owned suppliers, as well as those who primarily employ minority and/or handicapped employees.
Along with the obvious business benefits that come with reaching out to new and diverse partners, doing so also strengthens the community, contributes to the economic well-being of an increased number of businesses and their employees, and expands opportunities for SC Johnson to purchase quality goods and services at competitive prices.
As part of this outreach, we maintain a Supplier Diversity database. To be included, organizations must be certified by a national and/or regional supplier development council or other approved certification process.
Registering your company in SC Johnson’s Supplier Diversity database takes only a few steps:
Complete a Supplier Business Profile in our Supplier Diversity database.
Upload proof of your certification by a national and/or regional minority supplier development council or other approved certification process.
Include any other relevant information that describes your company and its capabilities more thoroughly.
Information will be maintained in the database. At the end of each year, it is the supplier's responsibility to update their Supplier Business Profile and upload an updated certification.
PT. SC Johnson & Sons. We are a leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company operating in 120 countries with more than 12.000 employees. Our products focuses on pest control, repellents, air care, and household cleaners, with well-known household brands in Indonesia such as Baygon, Autan, Bayclin, and Bayfresh. To strengthen our organization, we are looking for highly potential people to fill the following vacancy:
If you meet above qualifications, please submit your resume to following email address:
at the latest 2 weeks from date of advertisement and put the position code
- This position is responsible for carrying out maintenance, maintenance and repair of equipment / machinery to be maintained performance. Modify the machine or equipment if necessary. Conduct inspections on the engine to find out as early as possible damage to the engine.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance, maintenance and repair of machine breakdown is in line record maintenance and repair activities in accordance with the procedures and policies Working Instruction. Develop ways of working effectively and efficiently, thereby reducing machine breakdown. Makes use of data reports and the use of spare parts / spare parts.
- D3/S1 Electrical Engineering / Mechatronics
- Mastering MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), Image Technique
- Minimum 2 years experience in FMCG
- Experience dealing with technology aeorosol machine, sachet and liquid
- Understand the concept of Lean, 5S and SHE
Payroll Admin Staff (1 Year Contract Based)
- Implement JHHP Group payroll process and other related payment with payroll to ensure accurate, timely and in line with company and government regulation
- Prepare and process salary payment transfer to ensure salary are transferred to JHHP Group employees (including transfer/cash payment for direct contract) in timely and accurate mannerunder supervision from C&B Supervisor
- Implement payment and administrationof Tax PPH 21, Jamsostek, Pension Plan and other payment related with payroll to ensure compliance, accurate and timely based on company and government regulation.
- Reconcile employee’s deduction (loan, COP, etc.) with accounting to ensure it is recorded also deducted accurately and timely in accounting system.
- Reconcile medical data with Finance to ensure accuracy with actual data.
- Assist in processing medical reimbursement in line with company policy, accurate and timely manner.
- Review absenteeism and leave record request application to ensure leave provided in line with the company policy.
- Assist in overtime calculation for submission to payroll.
- Assist for year end payroll closing from Finance side of view and
- Maintain all document and administration for payroll and employee related
- Distribute slip salary to all employee HR representative and employee
- Female (maximum 27 years old)
- Bachelor degree in any field.
- Minimum 1 years experience in Payroll and benefits processing/administration.
- Computer literate (MS office).
- Knowledge of Filling System
- Comfortable working with numbers.
- Good interpersonal skills.