PT Astra International Tbk ("Astra or Company") was founded in 1957 as a general trading company based in Jakarta, Indonesia and was initially involved in agricultural trade. Astra is now one of the largest conglomeration business group in Indonesia. It diversified into the manufacture and distribution of automobiles, heavy equipment and components in the late 1960s. It currently has six business divisions: Automotive, Financial Services, Heavy Equipment, Agribusiness, Information Technology, and Infrastructure.
In addition to being a holding company, through its own operations and those of its Subsidiaries and Associates, Astra is an integrated automotive business with operations ranging from automotive and component manufacturing, distribution and after-sales services through out the country, car rental, used car sales, consumer finance for automotive products, insurance and infrastructure.
The Company has partnerships with some international automotive entities such as Toyota, Honda, Daihatsu, Isuzu, BMW, Peugeot and Nissan Diesel. Astra adds value to the joint ventures it participates in by supplying valuable local marketing and product development advice as well as extensive experience in distribution.
Over the course of its development, the Company has formed strategic alliances with reputable international corporations in its efforts to expand business opportunities such as Komatsu (heavy equipment), Fuji-Xerox (document solution), General Electric (financial services) and CMG (life insurance).
As a public company, Astra implements corporate governance practices in carrying out its business. The Company gives a priority in social care activities in the areas of education, welfare, health and small and medium enterprises development and it also actively supports community development.
The Company became a publicly listed company on 4th April, 1990, when it listed its shares on the JSX and the SSX. Astra has a diversified shareholder base which includes foreign shareholders with substantial shareholdings. The Company's market capitalization as at 31 December 2005 stood at approximately Rp. 41.3 trillion (USD 4.2 billion) with 4,253 shareholders. Astra Group currently employs 118.700 employees across its businesses.
If you interested please apply at following link:
RUTIN JKT - ESR TRAINEE (ESR - A21)
- Realizing the importance to survive in the business competition and to meet the worldwide demands, we need enthusiastic engineers to monitor and developed ASTRA Group's performance in the field of Environment, Health, Safety and Corporate Social Responsibility (EHS & SR).
- Bachelor Degree from Engineering (Civil, Environment, Mechanical, Electronical, Industrial), Public Health and Agriculture.
- Ready for a placement throughout Astra Group (Including Site and Plantation in Indonesia).
- Freshgraduate or 1 year experience.
RUTIN JKT - ASTRA GRADUATE PROGRAM (MT AGP- A21)
- You will be trained, developed intensively and be involved in hands-on project to become future leaders of the company to deal with competitive business environment. You will get a comprehensive training which consists of combination of in class & on the job training. The program is designed to develop future leader by providing knowledge and direct practice on our core business.
- Bachelor degree from Any Major.
- Have strong interest in Marketing / Finance / Human Resource.
- Actively involved in organizational activities.
- Have strong leadership.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
RUTIN JKT - ACCOUNTING ANALYST (ACCT - A21)
- You will be responsible for all accounting functions in the company, such as handling financial corporate consolidation report, cash flow management.
- As a Finance / Accounting Officer, you will be posted in our business industries (automotive, sales operation, heavy equipment, financial services and agribusiness) in one of these functions : Accounting, Tax, Risk Management, Audit, Administration Head, Budget, Accounting Systems and Procedures
- Bachelor's Degree from Finance / Accounting, mastering accounting and auditing principle
- Actively involve in organizational activities
- Having 1 or 2 years experiences will be an advantage
- Willing to be located throughout Indonesia